1st brew question........

James42

I'm getting ready to brew some test e, mast e and primo e. I've read a few how to instructions but I'm confused on one thing.
Do you heat the raw with the bb first and then add the oil? Or just mix it all up and heat it together?
Ill be using dtones recipes with 50% eo

Put you BA and BB in the beaker and add maybe 20% of the oil. Add your raws and mix on the heat till dissolved. Then slowly add in the rest of your oil and mix well.

I added all liquids and heated together but I have a very efficient filtering system. I also heat and reheated 3-4 times until the oil was clear before filtering. I know some say boil the oil but I stayed below the melting points of my hormones to prevent breakdown.

I like using eo too. it makes it so much thinner and easier to pin, but I only do about 25%eo abd it does the job.

Sorry guys I have to but in with my 2c. First question, I know what ya mean about making it thinner and easier to pin. You still don't need EO to achieve this. Have you seen what that stuff will do to a plunger if left sitting in the syringe. Does that not scare you a bit? You can brew testE at 300 mg with only 10% BB and pin it with a slin pin. I know because I do this every week. That's no EO and very little BB. DrHouse, glad you didn't boil your brew. Just enough heat to dissolve the hormone is all that's needed. On my oven that's at #2 position. Sorry guys just not a fan of using more solvent then needed.

I'm using it because the source I've been using the last couple years uses it and I love it. Its so thin and I get zero pip.
Before eo everything gave me pip. I think its just a personal preference thing.

Back