1st cycle critique

Arnold_Is_God

ok this is going to be my first cycle, im 21, 5'7" and 150lbs. I've been training for about years solid and i started out at 5'7" and 110lbs. All the juice i have is from Golden Triangle Labs. Here is what i've planned to do

1-4 Test Prop 75mgs/EOD
1-12 Test Cypionate 400mgs/week
1-12 Equipoise 400mgs/week
15-18 Clomid 300/100/50

Liquidex and Nolva on hand

Everything look ok?

Golden Triangle is great stuff. But everyone on here is going to reccomend "Test Only" for a first cycle. It worked great for me.

I will only comment about the cycle setup, this would be better

Test and Eq: W1-W10
Prop: W11-13

Clomid W14

looks a little complicated for a first cycle but at least the dosages are low. doin teh prop for 4 weeks at 75 mg's eod you realy arnt gonna feel much from it. id save it for the end of the cycle and run it till week 14. then start clomid week 15.

Like what everyone said this is a little intense for a first cycle. Most people only taking one substance and see how their body reacts. It sounds like you are jumping in with two feet. I do agree with everyone about the prop at the end. It would be better to come down to the prop than to start it at the end. You will notice that you keep your gains better and your body doesn't drop. Do you plan on running HCG with the Clomid?

Also take some before and after pics.

i just plan on doing clomid for post cycle therapy (pct), is this cycle too much to do for my first time because many people at AR say to hit your first cycle hard. I am just doing the prop to jumpstart the test cyp. So is EQ and test too much. It was my impresssion that EQ was a very safe drug to take.

All Im going to say is you'd better mix that prop with something if you use it. I used some of their prop straight and it felt like somebody took a shotgun and blasted my quad off.

Bro, almost a year of training isn't enough, you should go for another 1-2 years then consider juicing. You joints and tendons aren't ready for the strength gains yet. I would be willing to bet you still will be able to make gains naturally.

I would also say that anyone under 25 should have their growth plates checked before juicing, make sure their closed before juicing.

Slow down, this isn't a sprint it's a marathon;)

JohnnyB

my bad the original post is supposed to say "4 years solid" instead of years solid, and i've had an x-ray on my hand that showed my plates have closed

Last edited:
I'd still get the check up before you juice, without it you could have problems in the future or sooner.

JohnnyB

Make sure and have him check your growth plates. After you have those results, you can dicide if you are going to juice or not.

JohnnyB

im confused why i would have the doc check if my plates are sealed when i already had the tests done to check if they were closed, and the results showed that they were closed?

Back