1st cycle - funny noob mistakes (and a couple questions)

So I began my 1st cycle yesterday. 400mg test cyp /week and 20mg dbol /day. But I made some (embarrassing) noob mistakes.

I had never opened an ampule before. I cut my finger and shattered the first one lol. Tossed it. 2nd one didn't shatter but wasn't entirely a clean break. Looked kinda jagged. Is that normal?

Then with the 2nd ampule, I couldn't get the damn oil in the syringe (26g .5" 1ml). Got pissed. Threw that one out too. (Good thing I bought a lot).

Anyway I cooled down and took another stab at it. Took about 2 minutes to load but I got it it in there. I'm still not sure the best way to load it. Like with a vial you can flip it upside down and load that way. Can't do that with an ampule. I just angled it sideways but it seems messy. And with all that air exposure, I'm worried about the possibility of bacteria getting in there. Any suggestions?

With the 3rd time being the charm, I injected the whole ampule (200mg test cyp) in my lower stomach (right into the pudge). Wasn't too bad as far as PiP. But it's hurting a little more today. Normal? Maybe 1ml is too much for sub q injections and I'd be better off going IM.

how fast did you pin it? Anymore pip?

I looked up YouTube tutorials on how to properly open an ampule because I wasn't sure how to go about it. They are a pain and force you to pin an entire CC at a time or preload another pin which I hate doing because the solvents eat away at the rubber plunger and make it swell up.

Worked great for me too!!! They are a pain and force you to pin an entire CC at a time

So I began my 1st cycle yesterday. 400mg test cyp /week and 20mg dbol /day. But I made some (embarrassing) noob mistakes.

I had never opened an ampule before. I cut my finger and shattered the first one lol. Tossed it. 2nd one didn't shatter but wasn't entirely a clean break. Looked kinda jagged. Is that normal?

Then with the 2nd ampule, I couldn't get the damn oil in the syringe (26g .5" 1ml). Got pissed. Threw that one out too. (Good thing I bought a lot).

Anyway I cooled down and took another stab at it. Took about 2 minutes to load but I got it it in there. I'm still not sure the best way to load it. Like with a vial you can flip it upside down and load that way. Can't do that with an ampule. I just angled it sideways but it seems messy. And with all that air exposure, I'm worried about the possibility of bacteria getting in there. Any suggestions?

With the 3rd time being the charm, I injected the whole ampule (200mg test cyp) in my lower stomach (right into the pudge). Wasn't too bad as far as PiP. But it's hurting a little more today. Normal? Maybe 1ml is too much for sub q injections and I'd be better off going IM.

why do people post, get tons of responses and they never answer back? the hell

Back