1st Cycle - Going for Test only

stolpioni

I am going to do my first cycle. From all the reading I've done here Testosterone solo is recommended. So that's what I will be doing. Could anyone let me know what kind of Test I should purchase, weekly dose, weekly pin schedule along with the stuff I need for PCT. Also what kind of blood work should I do prior to getting on?

Been looking for a guide that puts all of this information out there in one easy to follow post but haven't found it. Would appreciate if somehow has the knowledge to drop.

How often do you want to inject yourself? Every other day to possibly once per week? Test p for more frequent injections. Test c for less.

What are you using for estrogen control?

What is your PCT?

Are you planning on labs?

My first cycle wasn***8217;t test although it should have been. But the first time I ran test it was enanthate. Brovel 200 and I only did one cc a week, it worked excellent and I got strong as fook. Thinking back it was actually the first time I was able to rep the 100 lb dumbbells with no assistance whatsoever. I was 22, wow time fly***8217;s. Everyone is gonna have a different opinion but if I were in your shoes I would start out with enanthate and try the one pin a week and go from there. You should respond well since it***8217;s your first cycle.

A lot of people will say 500 miggs a week but you can always go up to that from the 250 miggs.
Also at the lower dose the sides will be less. When I run test at500 and above I have multiple sides from estrogen. When I run it at 250 I have no noticeable sides at all. But this is all just my opinion.

What’s your age?

********************NOT ALLOWED*****

There is a bunch of information on the link above. It should you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Milton, I was honestly unaware it was a problem to post a link with information. Ive done it with ester charts and a couple other things in the past with no issue. Was there something specific about the link I posted? Just asking so I dont make the same mistake again.

Whats so funny? Been on here five years and I believe it is the first time Milton has had to correct me. Also it was because I made a mistake that Im unaware was a mistake.

So if that is funny then blahahahahahaahhahahaaaaaaahahahaaaaaa ;-)

500mgs of test a week pinned once a week. Get a AI like aromasin is best use maybe 12.5 everyday or every other day. That will keep water retention down

how old are you? I would start out with enanthate and try the one pin a week and go from there and see how it g oes.

Whats so funny? Been on here five years and I believe it is the first time Milton has had to correct me. Also it was because I made a mistake that Im unaware was a mistake.

So if that is funny then blahahahahahaahhahahaaaaaaahahahaaaaaa ;-)

funny how? whats so funny? the way i talk?

My bad Milton, Thanks for responding. It was an honest mistake. This was the first forum I ever joined and if I ever do something to upset the owner or mods it is not my intentions. :)

No harm done, aint nothing but a thang. stay well my friend.

Back