1st cycle help me if you want

sfloryn69

I m on week 4 test 400 at 520mg a week
I got a bit of weight gained a bit of strenght
Medium-high face acnee
Some night sweats
having ai on hand
When should i experience the full efect week 6 on?

Medium-high face acnee
Some night sweats
having ai on hand

Fore it's by week 4. I notice huge strength gains by week 3. It's in your system immediately but takes a few weeks to help ya out. Not to say you won't feel even better at week but for me that's never the case. I'm good by 4 and keep going strong for an additional 4. Kind of level put at that point u less I eat a lot more.......which of course you should depending on your goals.

This is your first so you should be superman by now I would think :)

BTW.....what are your stats bro? How old are you? Say this is your first cycle I would expect you'd be pretty impressed by week 3 ish. I guess I'm not real sure what your expectations are.....was hoping myself and maybe some others could give you a better idea what to expect. You sound a little disappointed so far? Test 400? What ester is it? How many shots per week? 520 sounds like you are breaking it up into several shots. Just curious......and a little bored. Lol not much chit chat around here these days. Please come back and shed some light and keep us updated on how it's goin. Maybe ask some specific questions too if ya have any. Good luck bro.......hope the experience is getting even better for ya

One last thing and I'll shut up.....the night sweats, this should not result from testosterone. Can be cause by low test, which obviously isn't the case if you're using test....or from high estrogen which is very likely if you're not taking that AI. Just an observation. The only thing I've seen causing night sweats in this that I know is trenbolone or from estrogen when taking high levels of test with no AI.

I'm no doctor.....just sayin. :)

Come back bro. Would love to hear from ya

Fore it's by week 4. I notice huge strength gains by week 3. It's in your system immediately but takes a few weeks to help ya out. Not to say you won't feel even better at week but for me that's never the case. I'm good by 4 and keep going strong for an additional 4. Kind of level put at that point u less I eat a lot more.......which of course you should depending on your goals.

This is your first so you should be superman by now I would think :)

Yes man I agree

I didn't remember any time my balls shrunk.
Even wen my test level was over 10,000 ng/dL so that doesn't mean anything.
OMM

BTW.....what are your stats bro? How old are you? Say this is your first cycle I would expect you'd be pretty impressed by week 3 ish. I guess I'm not real sure what your expectations are.....was hoping myself and maybe some others could give you a better idea what to expect. You sound a little disappointed so far? Test 400? What ester is it? How many shots per week? 520 sounds like you are breaking it up into several shots. Just curious......and a little bored. Lol not much chit chat around here these days. Please come back and shed some light and keep us updated on how it's goin. Maybe ask some specific questions too if ya have any. Good luck bro.......hope the experience is getting even better for ya

OP listen this above needs to be shared if you want good feedback.
OMM

OP I gotta mention I've been involved with BB n steroids since 1980 at least off n on. I am currently 70 yrs old. Good luck
OMM

football

Чтобы не сказать больше.
hockey, or basketball game.Why not start off the celebration earlier, https://betting-journal.weebly.com On the strategy to the prom? And they've a message for all la

OMM my main man!!! Good to see you

Hey man, I saw your message but had to run off. I thought I would get right back to you but ya know things happen. I don't have a laptop or PC so I'm not in here. I hate just using my phone. No $$$ for new computer/laptop.
My wife and I just got remarried on the 6th. She had divorced me in 2014 after being married since 1978. Ha we are married again. 44 yrs.
Anyway thanks for your acknowledgement.

Didn't mean to hijacked the thread
OMM

Hey man, I saw your message but had to run off. I thought I would get right back to you but ya know things happen. I don't have a laptop or PC so I'm not in here. I hate just using my phone. No $$$ for new computer/laptop.
My wife and I just got remarried on the 6th. She had divorced me in 2014 after being married since 1978. Ha we are married again. 44 yrs.
Anyway thanks for your acknowledgement.

Didn't mean to hijacked the thread
OMM

Tried to message ya.....you're mailbox is full. Hahahaha. Take care of yourself bro.

OP!!! Come back bro. I'll try to do a better job proofreading my responses.....some of those made no sense. Sorry.
Would love to share or just hear updates. Hope it's going well

Tried to message ya.....you're mailbox is full. Hahahaha. Take care of yourself bro.

OP!!! Come back bro. I'll try to do a better job proofreading my responses.....some of those made no sense. Sorry.
Would love to share or just hear updates. Hope it's going well

It's been so long I don't remember what n how to do anything on here. Lol sort of but really I just have a problem with doing all this on my phone.
Fvck I'm only 70 yrs old. Also for God's sake I need new glasses. This damn phone ***128544;
Ok enough excuses, sorry. My Acura need work $$$_ so a laptop is nowhere I'm sight.

Again sorry OP, please come back in with more Questions and your own input

Medium-high face acnee
Some night sweats
having ai on hand
these guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out. Just click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.

Back