Week 1-5 Dbol 60mg/day
Week 1-12 Test E 400mg/week
Week 1-10 Tren E 200mg/week
Week 1-14 HCG 500 iu’s/week
Week 1-14 Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Week 16-19 Nolva 50/50/50/50
Week 16-19 Clomid 40/40/20/20
Caber?!
Test and Tren will be pinned every Monday and Thursday.
HCG will be pinned 2 times a week at 250 iu’s each shot. My main goal here is to gain size and lose some body fat %. I’m taking the HCG because I want the boys down there to operate normally during and after the cycle. I’m adding arimidex because my last cycle gave me some pimples under my nipples that still hurt when touched. I’ve been off for a year now and this will be my first time back on. Just have a few questions for you guys! Thanks!!!

How does my pct look?
Also, should I add caber to keep prolactin levels from rising?
Is pinning 2 times per week fine?
Are there any adjustments you guys think I should make?

Answers imbedded below

How does my pct look? I think it looks fine, weeks 13, 14, and 15 off is a good pause length. Do you perhaps have the clomid and nolva doses swapped? Usually you see clomid 50 or 25, and nolva 40 or 20.

Also, should I add caber to keep prolactin levels from rising? I don't think you'll need it with 400 test and 0.5 adex EOD your estrogen should be clamped down, and 200 Tren E isn't that high of a dose.

Is pinning 2 times per week fine? Yes

Are there any adjustments you guys think I should make? I don't see any, good luck and keep us posted

Thanks brother. Yeah, I might have had those switched up! I’ll make that adjustment. Should I start the HCG my second week in?

height
bodyfat
training history

whats your diet going to look like and what are your goals on this cycle?

Hey,

Age 27
Weight 210lbs
Height 6”1
Body fat estaimate 18-20%

Weight lifting for 2.5 years now. I’m planning on consuming a weight gainer daily. Other than that I’m planning to eat clean, brown rice, whole-wheat breads, fruits and vegetables.

My goal is to lose some fat while adding muscle mass. What do you think?

Back