1st cycle question

if you are going to do anything besides test go with masterone EOD and see what happens this is usually for the skilled BB as a break from using test and to get hard for a contest or something but it is the only thing I would run without test in your cycle at least a small amount of 250mg a week!!

Savage_33 said:

Diet and cardio will take the fat off then get your young ass in the gym. Then start asking questions about cycles after you peak out. Which should be several years. From 18-20 years of age I grew from 6'2" to 6'5". Don't mess up because of laziness.

Right now im working out 3 to 4 days out of the week with light cardio, and then I have 2 days of just heavy cardio.

Savage_33 said:
Mass4sure,
What do you mean by dont mess up, and im not trying to be lazy at all im really not...

You need to wait and get all of you natural growing over with. Which could be until 21 or so. Work on your diet & natural weight training now. Be patient my little one! You got plenty of time.

Dont kill your dick quite yet, enjoy a few more years of wild nights and constant hard ons, you got the rest of your life to enjoy the sides of Winstrol (winny), eq and deca dbol, mast, tren. If you want to score more often with women then be more sensitive, learn to play some guitar, wear nice clothes and drive a decent car and get yourself a degree, then come back and do some gear and start playing russian roulette with your sex drive. good luck

LOL... Well im pretty much sure im done growing height wise, and really all I want to do is take like 10cc or so and just harden up!

Savage_33 said:
LOL... Well im pretty much sure im done growing height wise, and really all I want to do is take like 10cc or so and just harden up!
10 cc what the fuck? SIR, put down the syringe and step away from the gear!

Back