1st Post / 2nd cycle opinions

stinkin_lincoln

Hey guys. First post after reading through this forum for the past few months.

In 2006 i went on a Winstrol / Test Prop cycle that rendered some great gains for me.

From Week 1 i did 50mg Winstrol (winny) EOD and Test Prop 100mg/Tues and Thurs.

This time around im looking at doing a lighter cycle due to acne and aggression worries, and i'd love to know what you guys think of it. This cycle would be as of week 1.

Sunday 350 units of hCG to start off
Monday 0.4cc Cyp 200mg/ml/ estrogen blocker (Novadex)
Tuesday 1.2cc Winstrol 50mg/ml
Wednesday 350 Units hCG
Thursday 0.4cc Cyp 200mg/ml
Friday 1.2cc Winstrol 50mg/ml
Saturday Off

Stats: 27 / 6'4" 235lbs ; Been working out now for a few months to get back into the swing of things. Based on my last gains i really loved this stack. Absolutely no gyno or any side effects and kept my gains for the most part. I really appreciate your guys input as i've already got everything ready to go for Sunday. If you guys have any changes to the cycle please let me know. I want to work with what i have and not add/remove anything.

Thanks again!

You do realize this is 160mg/wk of Test and 120mg/wk of Winny... Not much of a cycle IMO. Not to mention Winstrol (winny) should be injected at least every other day.

Thanks for your response

Yeah that was my initial worry. Part of it was the agression, acne and the sides i experienced the first time around. I appreciate your input... based on this, how do you think i should edit this cycle? today was my first Cyp pin, so i still am pretty early in the cycle.

What would you guys reccommend I up I up the cyp to? Based on themilkman's post, I was thinking of upping to 1cc monday and 1cc thursday. That would equal 400mg per week. What do u guys think? Also I was thinking of then doing .5cc Winstrol (winny) eod, bringing me up to 150mg win/wk.

Last edited:
Back