1st Test E Cycle Blueprint Checkout..

Vin47

Hey Everyone.. !!

I've been reading about steroids for the last 2 years, checking articles and forums here and on *****Not allowed***s, and i really appreciate the help you guys giving through your knowledge and experience to everyone who's in need..

So i decided to finally register and join you guys hoping i can learn from the best and start a healthy solid cycle after consulting the best in the business..

- 1st. of all Here's some info :

- Weight : 180 l.b
- Height : 173 c.m ( 5.8" ) dunno if this is correct or 5.7" is more accurate..
- 4 years of bodybuilding
- Body fat percentage : Currently 14 % - 15 % / Normally 10 %
- Diet is always on check / PPL Training Routine
- No medical history problems, just Salmonella 2 years ago..

- 2nd. My planned Cycle ( after six months ) :

* Test Enant 12 Weeks :

- Week 1 - 4 : 500÷2 / Week
- Week 5 - 8 : 625÷2 / Week
- Week 9 - 12 : 750÷2 / Week

***8226; Proviron 12 Weeks :

- Week 1 - 12 : 50 m.g / Ed

* AI 14 Weeks :

Arimidex : Week 1 - 14 : 0.5 m.g / Eod

Or Aromasin : Week 1 - 14 : 12.5 m.g / Ed

Or Letrozole : 0.625 or 0.3125 EOD ?!

* hcg 12 Weeks :

- Week 3 - 14 : 250iu × 2 / Week

* PCT

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 ( or Tamoxifen 1:1.5 ratio )
Clomid 100/100/50/50

***8226; 3rd. Questions :

1 - What do you think about the cycle ?! Any notes or changes i should make ?!

2- Should I keep the Test E dosages the way it is ?! Or should i do 250 x 2 / week for 12 weeks ?! Or 250 x 2 / week for 16 weeks ?!

3 - Should i use Proviron ?! I read it will help with freeing more testosterone, so will it help with my gains ?! Or is it just a waste of cash ?! (I know it helps with water retention and hardening muscles but i really don't care about this right now as im Bulking)

4 - I know Adex and Aromasin is expensive everywhere, but where i live it will letterly cost 1.5 x more than my whole gear !! Do I really need it ?!
Is the dosage/timing right ? Or Should i just keep it in hand and use it when needed ? What about Letrozole (Femara for example), dosage and timing ?

5 - i read that you need 1 : 1.5 ratio (Nolva to Tamoxifine), but i can't understand why since Nolva is Tamoxifine a.w !!?

6 - what do you think about Proviron, HCG and PCT dosages ?!

7 - by mistake the pharmacy gaved me 1.1/4 inch needles, are they enough for glutes ?! Or should i get 1.1/2 inch ?!
Do i need to switch injecting areas ?! Or can i stick with the glutes ?! Should i do stick with one side or should i do both sides ?!

8 - im currently eating about 200g of protein/ 3000 kcals a day, should i pump it up when i start the Cycle ?! If so by what percentage ?!

9 - i read somewhere that some people take Clomid even after PCT or something like this to help maintaining their gains, is this true ?! If so how should i take it and when ?

10 - Can i do HCG and Test E injections on the same day ?! Cna i take Proviron and AI pills together ?!

That was such a long post !! Sorry for that and i hope you guys can help me out here, i just wanna be more educated about this stuff before using it, and i hope i came to the right place .. :)

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
read all the beginners cycle sticky thread so you do this right.

Last edited:
Thanks for your fast reply..
What about #3, #5, #7, #8, #9, #10 ?!
What's the proper dosage for Letrozole (Famera) for the Cycle you posted ?!
Thabks again..

2- Should I keep the Test E dosages the way it is ?! Or should i do 250 x 2 / week for 12 weeks ?! Or 250 x 2 / week for 16 weeks ?!

3 - Should i use Proviron ?! I read it will help with freeing more testosterone, so will it help with my gains ?! Or is it just a waste of cash ?! (I know it helps with water retention and hardening muscles but i really don't care about this right now as im Bulking)

4 - I know Adex and Aromasin is expensive everywhere, but where i live it will letterly cost 1.5 x more than my whole gear !! Do I really need it ?!
Is the dosage/timing right ? Or Should i just keep it in hand and use it when needed ? What about Letrozole (Femara for example), dosage and timing ?

5 - i read that you need 1 : 1.5 ratio (Nolva to Tamoxifine), but i can't understand why since Nolva is Tamoxifine a.w !!?

6 - what do you think about Proviron, HCG and PCT dosages ?!

7 - by mistake the pharmacy gaved me 1.1/4 inch needles, are they enough for glutes ?! Or should i get 1.1/2 inch ?!
Do i need to switch injecting areas ?! Or can i stick with the glutes ?! Should i do stick with one side or should i do both sides ?!

8 - im currently eating about 200g of protein/ 3000 kcals a day, should i pump it up when i start the Cycle ?! If so by what percentage ?!

9 - i read somewhere that some people take Clomid even after PCT or something like this to help maintaining their gains, is this true ?! If so how should i take it and when ?

10 - Can i do HCG and Test E injections on the same day ?! Cna i take Proviron and AI pills together ?!

I'll take a shot.

1. Don't pyramid your test dose, no reason too and it will screw up your one chance to figure out estrogen control.

2. 250 x 2 for 12 weeks

3. Save it for next time so you'll appreciate if there is any difference or not.

4. Get aromasin, it isn't expensive

5. nonsense, they are the same thing

6. drop proviron. HCG ok, PCT depends on how long you wait after last shot if it's ok or not - you didn't say.

7. 1.25" is fine. What gauge?

8. Ok

9. After PCT drop it to see how and if you recover.

10. Yes.

aright brother.. answers in bold..

i haven't been here on the forum in a few months thanks to life, so i guess youre lucky guy number 1 lol

ok

* Test Enant 12 Weeks :

- Week 5 - 8 : 625÷2 / Week stay at 500
- Week 9 - 12 : 750÷2 / Week stay at 500

- Week 1 - 12 : 50 m.g / Ed ok

* AI 14 Weeks :

Arimidex : Week 1 - 14 : 0.5 m.g / Eod start at .25mg eod for weeks 1`- 2 then go to .5mg eod

Or Aromasin : Week 1 - 14 : 12.5 m.g / Ed TRASH

Or Letrozole : 0.625 or 0.3125 EOD ?!WAY TOO POWERFUL, TRASH

* hcg 12 Weeks :

- Week 3 - 14 : 250iu × 2 / Week START FROM WEEK 1

* PCT

Clomid 100/100/50/50 TAKE AT 50MG ED FOR ALL 4 WEEKS. NO NEED FOR 100

BOLD ABOVE
12 WEEKS IS PERFECT FOR FIRST CYCLE
3 - Should i use Proviron ?! I read it will help with freeing more testosterone, so will it help with my gains ?! Or is it just a waste of cash ?! (I know it helps with water retention and hardening muscles but i really don't care about this right now as im Bulkin IF YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT YET IT ISN'T NECESSARY.. BUT YES IT DOES HELP
Is the dosage/timing right ? Or Should i just keep it in hand and use it when needed ? What about Letrozole (Femara for example), dosage and timing ADEX IS CHOICE.. TRASH THE REST

FORGET ABOUT THIS, YOU HEARD WRONG
6 - what do you think about Proviron, HCG and PCT dosages ?!BOLD ABOVE
THEY WILL BE FINE

BOTH SIDES. GLUTES ARE FINE

8 - im currently eating about 200g of protein/ 3000 kcals a day, should i pump it up when i start the Cycle ?! If so by what percentage ?THIS IS WHERE IT GETS DIFFICULT.. 3000 IS A GOOD PLACE TO START.. I WOULD GO UP TO 3500 BY WEEK 5 AND MAYBE ANOTHER 300-500 BEFORE THE END.. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET IT RIGHT, THINK ABOUT HIRING A NUTRITION COACH WHO IS VERSED IN CYCLES LIKE MYSELF.. CHECK ME OUT AT 3J's Nutrition OR EMAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM FOR MORE INFO

9 - i read somewhere that some people take Clomid even after PCT or something like this to help maintaining their gains, is this true ?! If so how should i take it and whenNO, YOUR NUTRITION WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT COUPLED WITH YOUR TRAINING. YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR CALORIES HIGH POST CYCLE.. OR YOU LOSE WHAT YOU GAINED
10 - Can i do HCG and Test E injections on the same day ?! Cna i take Proviron and AI pills together ?YOU CAN DO HCG AND TEST SAME DAY IN DIFFERENT SYRINGES... AND YES YOU CAN TAKE PROVIORN AND AI PILLS TOGETHER

GOOD LUCK SIR!

I'll take a shot.

1. Don't pyramid your test dose, no reason too and it will screw up your one chance to figure out estrogen control.

2. 250 x 2 for 12 weeks

3. Save it for next time so you'll appreciate if there is any difference or not.

4. Get aromasin, it isn't expensive

5. nonsense, they are the same thing

6. drop proviron. HCG ok, PCT depends on how long you wait after last shot if it's ok or not - you didn't say.

7. 1.25" is fine. What gauge?

8. Ok

9. After PCT drop it to see how and if you recover.

10. Yes.

Thanks for taking your time tonread mybthread and answering my questions, i really appreciate it man.. :)

1. Ok

2. Ok

3. Ok, but for info, will it help with gains ?!

4. In case i could get Aromasin l, whats the recommended dosage ?! If not what's the best dosage for Letrozole ?

5. Ok

6. 2 Weeks after last injection, is the dosage good ?!

7. 22 gauge.

8. So should i pump them up ?! What percentage ?!

9. Blood work ?

10. Ok.

Thanks again :)

@ 3j

Wow !!! You guys are amazing !!! Im really glad i found such a great community that care to give their time for Steroids Newbies such as me, im truly thankful for your kindness and the help you offer..

1. Ok I'll stick to 250 x 2/Week for 12 Weeks

2. I'll drop the Proviron and use it the next time to see the difference and mind my proper dosage

3. I'll check if i can get some Adex and stick ronthat dosage,but if i couldn't is 0.3mg Letrozole EOD still overkill ?

4. Can i start HCG from week 2 ?! Since it comes in 5000IU or 1500IU vials and going 14 Weeks is 7000IU, don't know how can i manage to get 500IU

5. I'll stick with 50mg Clomid for 4 Weeks (after 2 weeks from my last Test injection), should i change the nolva dosage as well ?

Thanks alot brother once again for helping me out :)

aright brother.. answers in bold..

i haven't been here on the forum in a few months thanks to life, so i guess youre lucky guy number 1 lol

ok

* Test Enant 12 Weeks :

- Week 5 - 8 : 625÷2 / Week stay at 500
- Week 9 - 12 : 750÷2 / Week stay at 500

- Week 1 - 12 : 50 m.g / Ed ok

* AI 14 Weeks :

Arimidex : Week 1 - 14 : 0.5 m.g / Eod start at .25mg eod for weeks 1`- 2 then go to .5mg eod

Or Aromasin : Week 1 - 14 : 12.5 m.g / Ed TRASH

Or Letrozole : 0.625 or 0.3125 EOD ?!WAY TOO POWERFUL, TRASH

* hcg 12 Weeks :

- Week 3 - 14 : 250iu × 2 / Week START FROM WEEK 1

* PCT

Clomid 100/100/50/50 TAKE AT 50MG ED FOR ALL 4 WEEKS. NO NEED FOR 100

BOLD ABOVE
12 WEEKS IS PERFECT FOR FIRST CYCLE
3 - Should i use Proviron ?! I read it will help with freeing more testosterone, so will it help with my gains ?! Or is it just a waste of cash ?! (I know it helps with water retention and hardening muscles but i really don't care about this right now as im Bulkin IF YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT YET IT ISN'T NECESSARY.. BUT YES IT DOES HELP
Is the dosage/timing right ? Or Should i just keep it in hand and use it when needed ? What about Letrozole (Femara for example), dosage and timing ADEX IS CHOICE.. TRASH THE REST

FORGET ABOUT THIS, YOU HEARD WRONG
6 - what do you think about Proviron, HCG and PCT dosages ?!BOLD ABOVE
THEY WILL BE FINE

BOTH SIDES. GLUTES ARE FINE

8 - im currently eating about 200g of protein/ 3000 kcals a day, should i pump it up when i start the Cycle ?! If so by what percentage ?THIS IS WHERE IT GETS DIFFICULT.. 3000 IS A GOOD PLACE TO START.. I WOULD GO UP TO 3500 BY WEEK 5 AND MAYBE ANOTHER 300-500 BEFORE THE END.. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET IT RIGHT, THINK ABOUT HIRING A NUTRITION COACH WHO IS VERSED IN CYCLES LIKE MYSELF.. CHECK ME OUT AT 3J's Nutrition OR EMAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM FOR MORE INFO

9 - i read somewhere that some people take Clomid even after PCT or something like this to help maintaining their gains, is this true ?! If so how should i take it and whenNO, YOUR NUTRITION WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT COUPLED WITH YOUR TRAINING. YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR CALORIES HIGH POST CYCLE.. OR YOU LOSE WHAT YOU GAINED
10 - Can i do HCG and Test E injections on the same day ?! Cna i take Proviron and AI pills together ?YOU CAN DO HCG AND TEST SAME DAY IN DIFFERENT SYRINGES... AND YES YOU CAN TAKE PROVIORN AND AI PILLS TOGETHER

GOOD LUCK SIR!

Why are you "trashing" aromasin?

Welcome OP... :wavey: , It's always so cool to see a guy come in and get solid advice like from 3J and to have you concede to listening to what he has advised.

OP I don't know what all of our sticky threads you have read yet, but I suggest you to read what you haven't already this back on our sticky threads. They're found where you came in to start your thread. The more you know from the writings the more you will understand why we say / advise what we do.

Good luck and keep us updated... , OMM :)

Welcome OP... :wavey: , It's always so cool to see a guy come in and get solid advice like from 3J and to have you concede to listening to what he has advised.

OP I don't know what all of our sticky threads you have read yet, but I suggest you to read what you haven't already this back on our sticky threads. They're found where you came in to start your thread. The more you know from the writings the more you will understand why we say / advise what we do.

Thank you very much brother, you guys are so humble and helpful..

I will re-check the stickies and read them all, I'mma a guy that won't start nothing before i get well educated about it and know about all the details, doesn't matter if it was Steroids, Diet or anything else in life..
Im just so curious about everything i attend to make, and your advice is really helpful.. i will keep you guys updated..
Thanks once again brother i really appreciate you help :)

I have some questions about Clenbuterol, should i start a new thread or can i ask them here ?

Wow !! Thanks alot sir !! It allready seems home right here and you guys are amazing !!

If i act like i know better than you guys and start sticking to my ideas then I shouldn't be here at the 1st place.. i came here to be safe, healthy and get Results.. and with every thing i have read for the past two years i still can't get the full picture asnyou guys do, this is called experience..

Thanks for advising me the stickies I will get to read them, imma curious guy and i can't go through something without knowing all the details about it.. im really glad I'm here :)

Thanks alot once again, i will keep you guys updated :)

I have some questions about Clenbuterol, should i start a new thread or can i ask them here ?

Vin, this is your thread and we try to respect someone's thread. If someone comes in your thread and starts asking his own Q's and a different topic/ agenda , we will ask he start his own.
So this is yours BUT you will get more to chime in as most people pic and choose what thread they want to look into by it's title.

Ask on this thread unless it will be more discussion and need more attention , then give it it's own.

Steroidology is a place we ALL continue to learn. Some threads give many of us new information from the book to the bench.

Good luck my man :) OMM

1. good
2. smart!
3. ill say it again, get adex.. dont check.. get it.. aromasin is a close second.. letro is NEVER OK ON A CYCLE LIKE YOURS
4. technically yes, but you start shutting down.. its better to run it from the start
5. i gave you my recommended dosages, the nolva is fine.
@ 3j

Wow !!! You guys are amazing !!! Im really glad i found such a great community that care to give their time for Steroids Newbies such as me, im truly thankful for your kindness and the help you offer..

1. Ok I'll stick to 250 x 2/Week for 12 Weeks

2. I'll drop the Proviron and use it the next time to see the difference and mind my proper dosage

3. I'll check if i can get some Adex and stick ronthat dosage,but if i couldn't is 0.3mg Letrozole EOD still overkill ?

4. Can i start HCG from week 2 ?! Since it comes in 5000IU or 1500IU vials and going 14 Weeks is 7000IU, don't know how can i manage to get 500IU

5. I'll stick with 50mg Clomid for 4 Weeks (after 2 weeks from my last Test injection), should i change the nolva dosage as well ?

Thanks alot brother once again for helping me out :)

haha i was waiting for you to ask

statistically i notice that my clients have a harder time controlling their estrogen well with aromasin (technically is the better option, right?) but with adex they are on point.. which is why i choose adex over aromasin
Why are you "trashing" aromasin?

1. good
2. smart!
3. ill say it again, get adex.. dont check.. get it.. aromasin is a close second.. letro is NEVER OK ON A CYCLE LIKE YOURS
4. technically yes, but you start shutting down.. its better to run it from the start
5. i gave you my recommended dosages, the nolva is fine.

1. All done and will do it as soon as i finish gathering my gear..

2. I will start HCG from Week 1, i will get another 5000IU, i will end up throwing away 3000IU but it is what it is.. can i add the extra 3000IU to the Cycle or is this a bad idea ?

Im really glad i joined this community, thanks alot brother :)

Vin, this is your thread and we try to respect someone's thread. If someone comes in your thread and starts asking his own Q's and a different topic/ agenda , we will ask he start his own.
So this is yours BUT you will get more to chime in as most people pic and choose what thread they want to look into by it's title.

Ask on this thread unless it will be more discussion and need more attention , then give it it's own.

Steroidology is a place we ALL continue to learn. Some threads give many of us new information from the book to the bench.

Good luck my man :) OMM

True, i took your advice and read more stickies and learned alot more than i expected i already knew, i will continue to read more to figure things out more properly and why it is the way it is, thanks to you my man.. :)

I just have a simple question about Clenbuterol..

1. As i read before, Clenbuterol can prevent muscle loss while Cutting.. is this true ?

Cause if i started now i will finish PCT by summer time, and i can't Cut right after PCT cause i will lose what i gained..

So would it be a good idea to Cut straight after PCT using Clenbuterol ?!

Cause if not, i will have to bulk or maintain through the whole summer to cut on gear after 8 months tonrecover properly..

2. If Clen doesn't work this way, is there any non-steroidal compound which can prevent muscle loss while cutting to use right after PCT ?!

3. What blood work should i order before starting the cycle and after finishing the PCT ?!

Should i do it right after finishing PCT or should i wait few weeks after PCT ?!

What blood work should i do during the Cycle to check if my gear is legit and what results should i expect ?!

(I got the whole gear from the pharmacy but just in case)

(I cut through diet, weight lifting and cardio, the only reason im attending to use Clen after PCT is to prevent muscle loss - I don't believe in magic pills, unless you're stacking Clen, T3 and DNP with Steroids.. :D lol..)

Back