1st "TEST"ing the water cycle

BAMA81

Basic Stats:
5'9
158lbs
11-13% BF? (honestly I have no idea, but I see a few abs)

Diet:
2200-2400 Cal/day
180-220g Protein (75% real food)
150-200g Carbs (no simple sugars other than dext post w/o)
50-70g Fat (80% healthy)

Lifting:
Squat=205x5
DeadLift=250x5
Flat=185x5
Workout M-F, 1.5 hours a day

Ok, so here's the deal. After lifting for 14 months naturally, and with decent results I have decided (after much thought and research) to try this whole anabolic thing. First let me say my goal is not to get humongous or to even compete, I just want to put on good size and have a good physique, but as you can probably tell, I'm a small framed guy and have always been a hardgainer. I have received my international order, which is small, 1 because I was very skeptical and didn't want to end up losing a lot of $ and 2, like I said it's my 1st time and I want to see what results I get and if I like it.

Here's what I have:
10ml (250mg/ml) TEST C
30 x 20mg Nolvadex

I know the "recommended" dosage even for a newbie is 500mg/week. But since I only have 10ml and want to run a 10 week cycle, I will only be able to do 250mg/week (125mg twice a week).

So here are my questions....

1) Will this be effective enough to notice? (don't have much choice this go round, haha)
2) If not, will just doing the 500mg/week for 5 weeks be better?
3) I've gotten mixed reviews on when to take the Nolva....All the way through cycle? and/or PCT starting 2-3 weeks after last TEST injection?
4) How much should I up my calorie/protein intake while on cycle if I want to put on say 15lbs or so, or is my current diet sufficient?

Thank you all in advance for your feedback and critiques, all are welcome, I'm here to learn, happy lifting!!

I have also just started a cycle I am on my 3rd shot as of yesterday at .75ml of test-e and .75ml of tren-e and that is all I am taking... I am looking for advice on what I should take for PCT I have never taken any thing before... I am 23 5'9" 205lbs 20-30% body fat I am actually quite nervous... HELP! What would happen if I just all together quit now with no post cycle therapy (pct)? Althought nothing has kicked yet

I have also just started a cycle I am on my 3rd shot as of yesterday at .75ml of test-e and .75ml of tren-e and that is all I am taking... I am looking for advice on what I should take for PCT I have never taken any thing before... I am 23 5'9" 205lbs 20-30% body fat I am actually quite nervous... HELP! What would happen if I just all together quit now with no post cycle therapy (pct)? Althought nothing has kicked yet

your nicking the thread here mate... start your own because this sounds a bit fucked what your taking now 4 a 1st

You need to quit and read the pct sticky before you fuck yourself up

Basic Stats:
5'9
158lbs
11-13% BF? (honestly I have no idea, but I see a few abs)

Diet:
2200-2400 Cal/day
180-220g Protein (75% real food)
150-200g Carbs (no simple sugars other than dext post w/o)
50-70g Fat (80% healthy)

Lifting:
Squat=205x5
DeadLift=250x5
Flat=185x5
Workout M-F, 1.5 hours a day

Ok, so here's the deal. After lifting for 14 months naturally, and with decent results I have decided (after much thought and research) to try this whole anabolic thing. First let me say my goal is not to get humongous or to even compete, I just want to put on good size and have a good physique, but as you can probably tell, I'm a small framed guy and have always been a hardgainer. I have received my international order, which is small, 1 because I was very skeptical and didn't want to end up losing a lot of $ and 2, like I said it's my 1st time and I want to see what results I get and if I like it.

Here's what I have:
10ml (250mg/ml) TEST C
30 x 20mg Nolvadex

I know the "recommended" dosage even for a newbie is 500mg/week. But since I only have 10ml and want to run a 10 week cycle, I will only be able to do 250mg/week (125mg twice a week).

So here are my questions....

1) Will this be effective enough to notice? (don't have much choice this go round, haha)
2) If not, will just doing the 500mg/week for 5 weeks be better?
3) I've gotten mixed reviews on when to take the Nolva....All the way through cycle? and/or PCT starting 2-3 weeks after last TEST injection?
4) How much should I up my calorie/protein intake while on cycle if I want to put on say 15lbs or so, or is my current diet sufficient?

Thank you all in advance for your feedback and critiques, all are welcome, I'm here to learn, happy lifting!!

You don't need to start until you learn to gain naturally. Plus, 250 a week will only shut you down and replace your natural with very little benefit. Diet properly, lift longer, and EAT EAT EAT. Research along the way

Your cycle dose is my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. How about you cycle when you have enough to do it properly.

Back