2 loggers needed for mr supps new ph katanadrol v 3.0!!

I was about to buy 2 bottles, I will do a log ...Come on

this is the last week and this log will be canceled and we will be moving into another promotion.If you are still interested.. hit me up on muslce-reseach.com and we will get you set up. My sn over there is cane

we need 2 guys, so this applys to everyone..

come on guys, free PH's! Not just any PH's either, but some of the most respected PH's on the market

I'd be willing to do a standalone log for it. My stats are as follows:

23y/o
6'1
235lbs @18%ish bodyfat
My email is jras1989@yahoo.com

Stumbled upon this forum while looking for reviews and logs of the new product. Was about to purchase 2 bottles from Mr.Sups. Would love to do a log for you guys. I have run ph cycles before and looking to lose bf % this time around.

Stats:

23 yrs old
5'8
152lbs
Personal Trainer
roccob1989@gmail.com

Last edited:
Stumbled upon this forum while looking for reviews and logs of the new product. Was about to purchase 2 bottles from Mr.Sups. Would love to do a log for you guys. I have run ph cycles before and looking to lose bf % this time around.

Stats:

23 yrs old
5'8
152lbs
Personal Trainer
roccob1989@gmail.com

Looks like we got two if you guys are still doing the promo :)

I hope they reply soon cause I want to get the cyber monday deal of 20% if they are still not looking for loggers, maybe call that number on the bottom of their sig?

I hope they reply soon cause I want to get the cyber monday deal of 20% if they are still not looking for loggers, maybe call that number on the bottom of their sig?

contact me over at muscle-research.com (mr supps home board) with your shipping info and we will send you a free bottle and you can buy the other bottle via cyber monday/thanksgiving deal .You have to run a long on here also though for the free bottle, hope you are ok with that

I'd be willing to do a standalone log for it. My stats are as follows:

23y/o
6'1
235lbs @18%ish bodyfat
My email is jras1989@yahoo.com

join mr supps forums and pm me your shipping info there. you have a very low post count,so please dont let us down for trusting you and letting you log with a very low post count.

mr supps home forums are at muscle-research.com and my sn over there is cane.. that goes for anyone else interested also, we only need 2 guys

i have extended this to the cut off date being this weds.if we dont fill. we will be moving to the next set of logs

join mr supps forums and pm me your shipping info there. you have a very low post count,so please dont let us down for trusting you and letting you log with a very low post count.

mr supps home forums are at muscle-research.com and my sn over there is cane.. that goes for anyone else interested also, we only need 2 guys

i have extended this to the cut off date being this weds.if we dont fill. we will be moving to the next set of logs

Sent PM at muscle-research.com. Will not let you down on this.

So going to be starting my cycle just waiting for the 2 bottles of it. After looking at the ingredients it seems as its a pretty mild dose. For the sake of the log I will only be running katanadrol as a stand alone with a multi & some fish oil. I will have forma stan as well as on cycle support handy as if to any type of side affects arise. However what should I be running here, i was going to start it at 3 a day rather then the dosage of 2, thoughts??

Back