2 new back pics - taken 27th May

yeah not bad, but...If I had the metabolism that you do(I just put on fat like a lard ass- a "Lipidmorph" LOL) I would eat like a frikin champ. Come on dude, lift HEAVY AND GET HUGE!!!!!

Biceps_Blitz said:
Not bad for a natural huh? :)

Screw cutting man. You need to put on weight and go from there like everyone said. Hit the weights and food and then go from there.

Here's a pic of my buddy that bulked up as much as he could and has now slowly been cutting. He's natural. Compare pics of when you and him and see what you can do if you follow the right steps

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70668

Not bad. I'm new but I think you're lacking traps. Look what I made in 3 months bulking natural (and never lifted weights before). What are your current stats?

Last edited:
@ Biggerthanlavar: Thanks, I bulked for a long time (since about October) and I gained a lot of weight, became a lot stronger also. So now I think it's time to shed the bodyfat and see what the gains really are. I think it will increase my gains if I get back to a good bulk after this.

@Liftingdude: Read above. I looked at his pics, and no offense but I don't see that he's all that better than me. He doesn't look natural also. How many naturals you know have veins in their traps :rolleyes:
I think I'm doing the right thing, because I got Eric Broser as my nutritionist, so my food intake is ideal. I always trained heavy. I don't understand why people respond by saying that I should lift heavy... As if I've never done that... I plan to get into a huge bulk after the summer.

@ luquillo78: Well my traps are actually one of my best parts. Maybe it's just the pose. They're spread out, so maybe it looks like that for some reason. My delts and back are my best bodyparts, while my tris and calves are C-R-A-P

Biceps_Blitz said:
I don't understand why people respond by saying that I should lift heavy... As if I've never done that... I plan to get into a huge bulk after the summer.

Perhaps its cause you don't look that big in those poses. Back shots are a toughie to gauge size from I think. Plus you real white so its hard to see definition and deliniation. I've seen your other posts though and you have good size, why not just update your other 3 threads with new pics instead of posting a new one every time.

Rules said:
Perhaps its cause you don't look that big in those poses. Back shots are a toughie to gauge size from I think. Plus you real white so its hard to see definition and deliniation. I've seen your other posts though and you have good size, why not just update your other 3 threads with new pics instead of posting a new one every time.

Good point, I shall do that next time. I just think that people won't look at the old threads, but I will post there next time.

Biceps_Blitz said:
@Liftingdude: Read above. I looked at his pics, and no offense but I don't see that he's all that better than me. He doesn't look natural also. How many naturals you know have veins in their traps :rolleyes:
I think I'm doing the right thing, because I got Eric Broser as my nutritionist, so my food intake is ideal. I always trained heavy. I don't understand why people respond by saying that I should lift heavy... As if I've never done that... I plan to get into a huge bulk after the summer.

Dude, you did look at the pictures didn't you? You are joking right? Yes he is natural. Vascularity and veins around the body that show mean nothing. Take a look at some natural bodybuilders and tell me their veins are from roids instead of lifting. I must be looking at another picture because he looks twice the size of you for only being about 150lb 20 y/o.

Lifterdude said:
Dude, you did look at the pictures didn't you? You are joking right? Yes he is natural. Vascularity and veins around the body that show mean nothing. Take a look at some natural bodybuilders and tell me their veins are from roids instead of lifting. I must be looking at another picture because he looks twice the size of you for only being about 150lb 20 y/o.

150lb?!?! I'm at about 186lbs. I was at 204 like 5 or 6 weeks ago.
Yeah you're right, I know some guys who never touched a weight and have veins in their chests and such. Mostly it's because they smoke weed and stuff lol.

Well sorry to break your fantasy, but I clearly don't see how he's that much bigger than me... Maybe in real life or something, but the pictures aren't that impressive besides the veins.

Blitz, you're doing very well for natural. I didn't know you weighed 204 during your bulk. Take a better pic though, the quality of thos isn't that good. Back looks pretty wide though.

Theres no point in having a conversation with you. You do this every thread, same crap all the time. You get into these narrcissistic posts and think you're flex wheeler, everytime. I'm not having fantasies, I can just see the obvious.

Lifterdude said:
Theres no point in having a conversation with you. You do this every thread, same crap all the time. You get into these narrcissistic posts and think you're flex wheeler, everytime. I'm not having fantasies, I can just see the obvious.

I think I'm Flex Wheeler?! When did I ever implied that I'm the shit?! Credit is given where credit is due, I'm sorry that your loverboy doesn't appear to be that big but don't talk shit about me that isn't true. That's all I say.

BiggerthanLavar said:
Blitz, you're doing very well for natural. I didn't know you weighed 204 during your bulk. Take a better pic though, the quality of thos isn't that good. Back looks pretty wide though.

Thanks man. I did say how much I weighed in the other thread actually.I will post new pics in that thread soon. They were crap yeah, but now I take pics with the selftimer-function, that way the quality is much better.

Ok, read through your old thread (http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67698&page=1&pp=25) and count how many people said that you were overly cocky and pompous. Also count how many said that you should continue to bulk and people who said you were average at MOST. I don't think my advice is that far off. I don't know why you post because you don't listen to anything anyone has to say anyway. I think you're just here to have people blow your head up. Looks like its been working thus far. Keep up the good work

Lifterdude said:
Ok, read through your old thread (http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67698&page=1&pp=25) and count how many people said that you were overly cocky and pompous. Also count how many said that you should continue to bulk and people who said you were average at MOST. I don't think my advice is that far off. I don't know why you post because you don't listen to anything anyone has to say anyway. I think you're just here to have people blow your head up. Looks like its been working thus far. Keep up the good work

I know what I said there, but I don't seem cocky at all... I just have an itsy bit of pride in me :flipoffha
I know I have a lot of size to add still but I'm on the right track. I know that I turn some heads on the beach and whenever I go out anywhere. I don't really have that huge bodybuilder look, but I have a solid base, and that makes me a lot better than the average Joe walking around. :)

Back