20 years old low testosterone. HELP ?

PhilippW97

Hello,
new to this forum and didn't know if this forum is the one to go for blood tests etc.

My story : going from one doc to another since over 1 year ( from germany ) since my blood tests showed low testosterone. I experience the typical things like low libido, weak/early erections, loss of motivation and especially dizziness, feeling light headed and low blood pressure ( when/after working out, so when blood pressure rises, I'm feeling good ) which may be related to thyroid issues or thin blood due to low testosterone and therefore low hematocrit ? ( 42.9 range 41-53 )

Ran through multiple blood tests over this time which all showed borderline low testosterone and middle normal to lowish lh/fsh. Also TSH elevated all the time. Will attach all pictures and I hope for some help.

PS : yes, the test is still normal range sometimes but it's too low for 20 years old IMO .

Pictures show german lab ranges and names but I think should be ok if you can read the abbreviations.

THX

can you layout your past diet, any alcohol consumption?

No alcohol in the past 5 years, since I'm really into bodybuilding. No smoking etc. Diet is on point, depending on bulking or cutting carbs are different but the most time I spent in a surplus ( maybe 4 months cutting in total over past 5 years ) with like 400-500g carbs, 65-75g fats and 230g protein. Supplements are fish oil, whey, creatine, Vitamin D, minerals.

Back