21 years old steriods/sarms?? First cycle

Mikes996

6 foot 10% body fat 215 lbs. goal is to clean bulk and maintain after cycle, my diet can also be super strict when I am motoviated but if not, it is still somewhat clean. I would rather not see comments about me being too young because quite frankly I'm set Into doing it mostly because I should be a lot bigger for what I'm able to lift and that I have been at a platue for maybe half a year( been looking identical for a year or two. Yes I have changed my workouts/diets but I think it's mostly to do with lifting/basketball 4-6 times a week. Been lifting for 4/5 years. Thanks for taking your time to read and this is the cycle I planned on running

12 weeks Test e 300-500 mg weekly starting off at 300 and may go higher if needed( highly doubt)
Aromasin 12.5-25 ED (whatever is needed) How long would I run this for during the cycle? 4 weeks?
PCT (8 weeks)
Start 2 weeks after last injection and will be using clomid and nolva but not sure on the dosages either. I plan on doing an 8 week pct because I heard it is better for the body compared to 4 weeks.

Side note- have some gyno naturally and I do think either my cortisone or test is not where it should be naturally at 21 because I do seem tired, lazy And unmotivated about 90% of the time. I also heard about gw-505156 and mk-2866 should I be worrying about adding those or should I just keep it simple? I've heard adding I think it was gw50156 during the cycle and the mk2866 during the PCT would be highly beneficial. I do plan on bloodwork 2 weeks before starting, 7/8 weeks in, and 6 weeks after PCT is done.
Sorry for just a long post and thanks for taking your time to read...
Hopefully I made everything as clear as possible, thanks again!

youre 21 years old brother.. i'd give it some time before hopping on my first cycle.. youre too young for it

I couple of things I noticed.

1 ~ you haven't done any Bloodwork, this is Key to determining if there are any Underlying Causes for you being Tired.

2 ~ if you have some Gyno @ 10% Body Fat now.
The Last Thing that you want to do is any AAS, you'll most likely get Full-Blown Gyno, and need Surgery.

Get some Bloodwork done ~ a Full Hormone Panel (you can save money with the Female Hormone Panel, put male in the box).
From PrivateMdLabs ~ look on their Facebook Page for a 15% Off Promo Code (changes monthly).

Look into a SARMS Cycle instead of AAS......................................... JP
P.S.
And Yes, you are Too Damn Young !

I couple of things I noticed.

1 ~ you haven't done any Bloodwork, this is Key to determining if there are any Underlying Causes for you being Tired.

2 ~ if you have some Gyno @ 10% Body Fat now.
The Last Thing that you want to do is any AAS, you'll most likely get Full-Blown Gyno, and need Surgery.

Get some Bloodwork done ~ a Full Hormone Panel (you can save money with the Female Hormone Panel, put male in the box).
From PrivateMdLabs ~ look on their Facebook Page for a 15% Off Promo Code (changes monthly).

Look into a SARMS Cycle instead of AAS......................................... JP
P.S.
And Yes, you are Too Damn Young !

Gotta agree with my brothers. I made the mistake of starting too young and I absolutely wish I would've waited until I was 25.
There are so many excellent SARMS nowadays that can yield amazing results. Start there first. If you are dead set on running don't do yourself the disservice of not getting blood work done first. That's your whole foundation laid out in front of you so you know exactly where you are.

At your young age you should focus strickly on diet and training and you will most certainly yield excelent results.

Find the root cause of why your test levels are low with getting bloodworks done andwait a few more years before getting into gear.

Back