23 on trt

scratch13

My doctor put me on a script of axiron about 2 weeks ago for my low testosterone. My testosterone levels were 279 (range 300-890 ng/dl) on my last blood work and the free test was at .53 (.95-4.30 ng/dl). The last few blood tests Ive had were also in the low range. I've had all the symptoms for years but I never really realized it because I thought maybe that's just how I was. My doctor never checked me for anything like:
SHBG
DHT
Estradiol
LH
FSH
Prolactin
Cortisol
Thyroid Panel

I'm wondering if maybe I prematurely started on the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) route and maybe I should explore other options first? I'm also not sure if this is related to the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or not but I feel like my scalp has been itchier and I'm shedding more hair than usual. Would that even be possible after only 2 weeks?

thanks

Doctors know almost nothing. It is up to you to learn everything. Go for it. Here is a good place to start.

Sounds like you need to contact IMT they will give you what you really need to raise T levels, give them a call

Back