23 y/o low t...advice on bloods

Austinbrad

Im a 23 year old male who's is 6'0 170 lbs, and has never touched aas. I'm an extremely active individual and have been for most of my life. The past year or so I have been experiencing issues with keeping on muscle mass and extreme fatigue. Mood swings are also something I have been experiencing often. I also have begun to notice symptoms of libido loss and ED (no morning wood; sometimes go days without an erection). After receiving my first round of blood work my total test came back at 240 which as you know is extremely low for my age. The doctor looked at me and basically said sorry there's nothing I can do. I decided to quit chewing tobacco and clean my diet up. My workout routine became very strict and I have basically been doing everything in my power to jumpstart my natural production. I just recently had bloods done again at 8am to see if any progress has been made. Looking for some interpretation or thoughts.

FSH 1.9 range 1.6-8 MIu/ml
LH 4.2 range 1.5-9.3 MIu/ml
Total Test 469 ng/dl
Free Test 67.7 pg/ml range 50-225
Test bioavailable 151 ng/dl range 110-575
SHBG 29 nmol/L range 10-50
Albumin 4.9 range 3.6-5.1 g/dl

I would recommend testing your E2: estrogen levels..
Estradiol, Sensitive
You will find this test at privateMDlabs.com
You can order & pay for this test yourself & no one else sees results.
Yes it's for guys too!
If your E2 levels get outa wack you can experience some of the symptoms you describe.

At your age you need to stay natural if possible!

Estradiol, Sensitive

Description: This sensitive estradiol assay is designed for the investigation of infertility, particularly in situations where low estradiol levels can be expected. The analytic range of the assay is appropriate for the assessment of the low levels of estradiol typically observed in men, prepubertal girls, and postmenopausal women. Estradiol levels are useful in the diagnosis of precocious puberty in females and along with gonadotropins can help establish the cause. Estradiol levels in the prepubertal range can help to confirm the diagnosis of delayed puberty in females.

Includes: Estradiol (E2)

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

Categories:
Hormones and Metabolism

Price: $71.49 Add To Cart

Good luck!

E2 is a good option. Your total and free testosterone has gone up. You are still low. Trt isn't something at your age you should look into. Tighten up the diet. Take b6 (lowers prolactin). Zma, and longjack root. Stick the natural route. Multi vitamin. Essential fatty acids. Vit D

Get tested three months after that see where you're at. Diet is key and vitamins good get you back into a good range. Total you want over 500 and you want your free test up for sure too

Last edited:
Get Checked for everything before you go on TRT. It was my last option. I went on last year at 23 as well. If it is the last option, it will drastically change your life. My quality of life has improved to an unmeasurable degree. My numbers were 240, 220, after HPTA restart was 290. Now I am on, my trough is around 600 and peak around 900. Like night and day.

Back