250/200/200 Test Cyp/Tren E/Mast E OR 500/400 Test Cyp/Mast E

GotThis

Ok guys, not my first go at this. Last cycle 50mg EOD of Test Prop and Tren Ace for 12 weeks to see how Tren affected me, loved the results just had to keep attitude in check. I felt I had to push myself the last 2 weeks on the tren as it was taking a toll on me mentally (although a breakup didn't help the last 2 weeks). I had proper on cycle support and PCT. Good solid gains and kept most.

Question is in title, which cycle and why?

Option 1
Week 1-4 Tbol 40mg ED
Week 1-10: 250mg Test Cyp
Week 1-10: 200mg Tren E
Week 1-10: 200mg Mast E
Week 8-12: Winny 40mg ED

Option 2
Week 1-4: Tbol 40mg ED
Week 1-10: 500mg Test Cyp
Week 1-10: 400mg Mast E
Week 8-12: Winny 40mg ED

I will be running HCG 250mg 2x week regardless of cycle. Have on cycle support for tren (caber and prami on hand) as well as AIs and proper PCT.

Here's my thought process.. I loved the test/tren cycle, however, it did make me agitated at times and as I mentioned the last 2 weeks were a cluster fuck with a bad breakup going on. I've never ran Test higher than 300mg/week (did 300mg test e ew with solid gains) but heard Test/Mast cycles are great physically and also mentally make you feel good overall with libido boost, etc..

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. All gear is pharm or reputable and ready to go.

Stats:
5'5"
BF ~ 10%

View attachment 566776

did the tren cause you to break up with your girl?

Great question, but no. It didn't help me deal with her b.s. but certainly didn't cause it. I have my s**t together and was quite a bit older than her, the agitation was mostly mental and didn't come out but could tell it was time to get off none the less. 33yo btw.

Update:
Went with 500 Test Cyp and 400 Masteron E for 10 weeks with kickstart Tbol weeks 1-4 and polish up with Winny weeks 8-12. I will update this as I go as I'm really looking forward to this one.

I know you've cycled before, but you need to read the stickies on cycles.

You'll need to run that Test C throughout the entire cycle, or you're going to shut down while on that Winstrol. Also, for max effectiveness of Test C, I would suggest running it 12-14 weeks.

You'll need to run that Test C throughout the entire cycle, or you're going to shut down while on that Winstrol. Also, for max effectiveness of Test C, I would suggest running it 12-14 weeks.

No offense, but this makes no sense. Cyp is a longer ester and will require 2 weeks time after last pin to start PCT so why not throw in a polishing oral with a short half life to keep strength and intensity up and start PCT the day after the oral is finished? Also, 12+ weeks would be ideal but this is first one back in a while so not pushing it. Planning on tren/mast/prop for ~10-12 weeks after this all around 400mg EW

I agree with ^^^^ except maybe using Prop at the end. and also I really see NO reason to run the Mast with this cycle. Really what for when you have Tren...The body can only do so much. Remember when you do a cycle like this with Tren it's your diet not another compound that counts. Keep it mo simple

Last edited:
No offense, but this makes no sense. Cyp is a longer ester and will require 2 weeks time after last pin to start PCT so why not throw in a polishing oral with a short half life to keep strength and intensity up and start PCT the day after the oral is finished? Also, 12+ weeks would be ideal but this is first one back in a while so not pushing it. Planning on tren/mast/prop for ~10-12 weeks after this all around 400mg EW

Listen, I know you have some decent aesthetics going on, and I'm not going to blast you, but I promise you don't know better than some of the board members.

If it's your first time back in a while, why are you running 4 or 5 compounds?! I'd be more worried about that than the length of a test only cycle. But like everyone on the internet, you'll eventually do what you want, not what's recommended.

You're honestly looking at maybe 6 weeks of super-physiological levels in a 10 week cycle.

Read the stickies! Listen to the vets.

How I'd run it, and put on some lbs.

Tbol 1-4
Test 1-14

Then you could run the dry compounds in one of the next go rounds.

I agree with ^^^^ except maybe using Prop at the end. and also I really see NO reason to run the Mast with this cycle. Really what for when you have Tren...The body can only do so much. Remember when you do a cycle like this with Tren it's your diet not another compound that counts. Keep it mo simple

The reason for Mast this cycle is to see how it affects me beyond just aesthetically as I mentioned. I will make comparison to then cycle within this thread as I continue on with cycle.

Listen, I know you have some decent aesthetics going on, and I'm not going to blast you, but I promise you don't know better than some of the board members.

If it's your first time back in a while, why are you running 4 or 5 compounds?! I'd be more worried about that than the length of a test only cycle. But like everyone on the internet, you'll eventually do what you want, not what's recommended.

You're honestly looking at maybe 6 weeks of super-physiological levels in a 10 week cycle.

Tbol 1-4
Test 1-14

I never said I know better than anyone, just that something didn't make sense to me so I responded with support and reasoning. I'm always open for suggestions and improvement. No disrespect

Final Comment: OP slow down...just coming back then cut out some compounds :Pat: I mean ...really :dunno:

I was hitting it hard with diet in check for a while a now, figured it was time to step it up. But thanks for the comment.. and again no disrespect here guys, suggestions/constructive criticism is always welcome! Look forward to being part of the community.

Not sure if I should update this thread once a week or if there is a separate log section I should use. I don't plan on doing extensive updates, just simple cycle feedback for others.

Official starting stats
5'5"
157lb

1.5 weeks in:
Tbol has kicked in nicely, strength is slightly up on all lifts, definitely feel the "on" feeling creeping in. Most noticeable on squats yesterday. Weight is up 1-2lb but I have slightly increased caloric intake. Diet is super clean with a focus on high protein, low carb (100-200g/day), medium amount of good fats (nuts, olive oil etc). I'm not logging calories yet because I know my body pretty well but I could provide a "typical day worth of meals" if anyone is interested.

I'll update at the 3 week mark.

Not sure if I should update this thread once a week or if there is a separate log section I should use. I don't plan on doing extensive updates, just simple cycle feedback for others.

Official starting stats
5'5"
157lb

1.5 weeks in:
Tbol has kicked in nicely, strength is slightly up on all lifts, definitely feel the "on" feeling creeping in. Most noticeable on squats yesterday. Weight is up 1-2lb but I have slightly increased caloric intake. Diet is super clean with a focus on high protein, low carb (100-200g/day), medium amount of good fats (nuts, olive oil etc). I'm not logging calories yet because I know my body pretty well but I could provide a "typical day worth of meals" if anyone is interested.

I'll update at the 3 week mark.
thanks for the update.

Update: 4.5 weeks in:

Weight has plateaued the past week at 162lb up 5lb from start but each week I'm seeing more definition and vascularity, I'm thinking initial water weight is over and I probably have put on a solid few pounds. Test E and Mast E seem to have finally kicked in, strength is way up on all lifts and endurance is high to the point where I don't want to leave the gym. I think my workout partner has mostly bailed bc he's pissed about the weight I'm putting up, fuckin love it. Aggression in gym is up, libido is sky high, great mental clarity, dry hard muscles, I believe libido, dryness, and overall good feeling is due mostly to the Mast.. I don't think I'll ever want to run a test cycle without Mast now. Diet has been on point, my "cheat meals" consist of higher sodium chicken and slightly higher fat content with sauces on weekends, definitely no splurge meals like pizza or burgers. I do have a glass of wine 2-3 nights a week which I will be cutting out once I jump on winny (don't lecture me about alcohol I've done my research).

Any questions ask away

Tbol 1-4
Test 1-14

Jesus Christ, some of you are pretentious. Just because someone has more posts on a message board doesn't mean they know more than anyone else. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but everything you posted is your opinion. You're entitled to your opinion, but you don't have to try to pass it off as the gospel.

Jesus Christ, some of you are pretentious. Just because someone has more posts on a message board doesn't mean they know more than anyone else. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but everything you posted is your opinion. You're entitled to your opinion, but you don't have to try to pass it off as the gospel.

Agreed... I have to imagine most people see how dumb his posts are. Here's pretentious... he's preaching to an educated physician about science :dumbass:

Wrapped up this cycle and loved it. The tbol kickstart was great, when test and mast kicked in libido went through the roof as did sense of well being and of course strength. I ended up saving winny for another cycle so this was a very basic cycle to get back into things. I stayed super dry with my AIs and can probably say I gained 5-7lb solid muscle which is great for a 10 week go. Any questions just ask!

Back