28 pound gain in 8 weeks?

Briant_Gumble

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1npYx14_JRc

The reported gains of Tim Montgomery during off season weight training according to Victor Conte.

Have you seen anything similar.

I recently did a three and a half cycle of Halodrol (T-Bol) and I was told my gains were unrealistic (about 8 pounds).

By comparison these gains seem far greater.

Totally is water and glycogen. There's some muscle there, but not in 8 weeks like dude is stating. Yes, the athlete was a skinny guy before, but that's a lot of weight to gain in two months. Even if it is Conte in your corner.

That was a good video. Never knew how all the athletes passed drug test. Thats crazy that he formulated a compound that obviously gave great gains and was undetectable by piss and blood test. wow

That was a good video. Never knew how all the athletes passed drug test. Thats crazy that he formulated a compound that obviously gave great gains and was undetectable by piss and blood test. wow

Most drugs are undetectable at first. If you follow the whole balco story, you'll see just how huge this was. The Clear is still a drug many look for to this day. ;)

Totally is water and glycogen. There's some muscle there, but not in 8 weeks like dude is stating. Yes, the athlete was a skinny guy before, but that's a lot of weight to gain in two months. Even if it is Conte in your corner.
have i told you and sage how much i love having you guys around so i dont have to write this shit out??

24lbs in 8 weels.. 80% water and fat.. lol

Back