2nd Cycle Critique needed (Test C only)

wastemon

Height: 5,10
Weight: 190
Body fat %: 15%
Years of training: 10 years

Complete cycle history: 1 cycle 4 years ago; Test C at 500mg HCG & Arimidex pct, Nolva
PCT for each cycle: ^^

Goals: Getting into what ill call fitness competition for lack of better words. Doing Hiit and/or Tabata workouts 3-4 times a week is taking a lot out of me. I generally do Push, Pull, Lower split along with my endurance training (lower lifts not as intense as my Hiit Tabata are enough to keep my legs in a constant state of recovery. ;;; So to state my goals more clearly, id like to increase my recovery and do the classic; gain some strength and lean out a bit. Not looking to stack on any significant weight.

Caloric Intake: C: 300 P: 225 F: 90

Cycle: (wk) (name) (amount)
1-12 Test C 300-350mg -------- (going lower than 500mg because my last cycle i responded really well to 500 and blew up, dont need to "blow-up" this go around)
1-14 Arimidex .25 EOD ----- (last Cylcle i used Adex and it worked great so dont fix whats not broken, why im not going aromasin)
2-12 HCG 250iu x2wk ------ (It seems in this forum the general consensus is runn it no more than 4 weeks and at/ or around 500iu x2wk. I did the aforementioned protocol last time and it seemed to work. would enjoy more input here)

PCT: ( Im looking at three different options here, input would be greatly appreciated )
1.) weeks: 14-18
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 75/50/50/50

2.) Week: 14 maybe 15
Triptorelin: 100mcg (1 inject)

3.) Week: 14 maybe 15
Week 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

I appreciate any information or insight from you great members of this forum. If any required information is missing or you have questions, please ask.
thank you

why Triptorelin? other than that it looks great. be sure to get bloodworks done before.

2-12 HCG 250iu x2wk ------ (It seems in this forum the general consensus is runn it no more than 4 weeks and at/ or around 500iu x2wk. I did the aforementioned protocol last time and it seemed to work. would enjoy more input here)
PCT: ( Im looking at three different options here, input would be greatly appreciated )

For HCG you'll run it for as long as you're shutdown. That means you'll start taking it with your first test shot week 1 and you'll run it up to pct at week 14.
For PCT option one is the best one.

Looks like you got it nailed down :)
You could try and drop some bodyfat before you start but thats neither here nor there.

Anybody know anything about triptorelin? I've seen it touted as a one shot PCT, supposedly better than the old school clomid & nolva.

Your plan has 10 days between last shot and PCT, might want to stretch that out a bit to say 14. For 500 Test E/wk 21 days is ideal, at 350 14 should be good.

this was very well put together.. love that youre paying attention to your diet.. decent macro split though given your type of workout i would raise carbs and lower fats slightly..

i would take your test to 400 a week and make your adex .5mg eod.. that will keep the water off aka "blowing up" i would also run hcg until 3 days before pct starts and add clomid 50mg ed for 4 weeks
Height: 5,10
Weight: 190
Body fat %: 15%
Years of training: 10 years

Complete cycle history: 1 cycle 4 years ago; Test C at 500mg HCG & Arimidex pct, Nolva
PCT for each cycle: ^^

Goals: Getting into what ill call fitness competition for lack of better words. Doing Hiit and/or Tabata workouts 3-4 times a week is taking a lot out of me. I generally do Push, Pull, Lower split along with my endurance training (lower lifts not as intense as my Hiit Tabata are enough to keep my legs in a constant state of recovery. ;;; So to state my goals more clearly, id like to increase my recovery and do the classic; gain some strength and lean out a bit. Not looking to stack on any significant weight.

Caloric Intake: C: 300 P: 225 F: 90

Cycle: (wk) (name) (amount)
1-12 Test C 300-350mg -------- (going lower than 500mg because my last cycle i responded really well to 500 and blew up, dont need to "blow-up" this go around)
1-14 Arimidex .25 EOD ----- (last Cylcle i used Adex and it worked great so dont fix whats not broken, why im not going aromasin)

1.) weeks: 14-18
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 75/50/50/50

2.) Week: 14 maybe 15

3.) Week: 14 maybe 15
Week 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20

I appreciate any information or insight from you great members of this forum. If any required information is missing or you have questions, please ask.
thank you

Back