2nd Cycle Deca/Test Cyp/Anavar

bmore1

Hey guys!

New to the forum but a long time lurker.

I am preparing for my 2nd cycle ever and wanted to get some feedback.

Stats
Height: 6ft 3in
Weight: 210lbs
BF%: around 15%
lifting experience: 15 years on and off

My first cycle was last year and I got decent gains from it.
I am worried about hair loss and I take Finasteride 3x/wk for a total of 3gs/week.
I did a lot of searching and it looks like a Deca/Anavar cycle with test cyp throughout looks like the safest for hairline and libido.

My first Cycle was 10 weeks as follows:

Week 1-10 - Test cyp 500mg/week
Week 7-10 - Winstrol 80/60/40

I hated Winstrol, I felt like it made me so exhausted all the time and impacted my workouts at the end of the cycle.

I had Nolva and Clomid for PCT for the next 4 weeks
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED

This is what I am thinking for my 2nd cycle:
10 Week Cycle
1-10 250mg test cyp/week
1-10 300mg Deca/week
2-10 50mg anavar ED

I mainly put the test in there to battle deca dick which is why the dose is 1/2 of what I did in my previous cycle.

Wait 2 weeks from the last deca shot and start PCT
Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED

My goal is a lean mass cutting cycle where I can get my BF% around 9% but still see lean muscle gains

Diet: 3500-4000cal/day
Protein: 350-400g/day

Any suggestions or has anyone done this cycle before?

Your missing some key elements. Test is the base for all cycles if your a male. Throwing test in there to combat deca dick makes absolutely no sense. You need to run test. Your a man, right?

10 weeks of deca is too short. It doesn't kick in fully till around the 8 week mark. Either switch to npp or run deca longer. You gotta run test 2-3 weeks longer then deca. Reason being is deca has such a long ester. It takes a long time to fully saturate and a long time to clear. You don't want to start pct with elevated hormones because you won't be doing a proper pct effectively.

Your pct needs adjusted. Standard pct is:
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
It works.

You did not mention anything about an ai which is very important. Running the proper dose of ai will combat "deca dick", gyno, bloating and any other negative sides in most cases. I'm guessing you don't know what an ai is. Well, this is where my spoon feeding ends and my suggestion to read the stickys begins.

Read the ology faq's thread and the beginner cycle sticky. Come back with questions after. We'll be here...

man, sometimes some people are just so fucking stupid on here i just dont feel like responding. too many people just dont understand how serious taking steroids is. everybody who even has the thought of taking steroids needs to literally research this stuff as if it is the manual to your fucking life, literally, because once you inject that first dose you are altering the NATURE of your body. you are altering your body's natural chemistry.

You're gonna have a hard time losing 6% BF and gaining any type of muscle. Either bulk or cut. Not sure why you'd cut with your stats. 6'3" @ 210? Even at 15% BF, that's not much lean mass.

Listen to what tbone has said. That's good info. I MO, I would not run the deca yet. Keep it simple. If you do decide to run it. You'll need a anti-prolactin. Go visit the stickies & read up on the compounds you want to run.

Cycle looks awful. You don't need more than one compound anyway. Try test again and if you don't get more than decent gains, your diet and/or training is off.

Welcome to Ology !

Ur not "fucking stupid" ( come on Gill Jesus. Oh I forgot..) man.

Just a bit mislead is all and a bit uninformed. Stick with test for another cycle OR throw the Anavar in if you use an ai to keep water and possible gyno-comastia at bay. (bitch tit s) If you stray into 19 nor s , nandrolin deconate your looking at possible OTHER side affect to counter where as if u stay with aromatizing compounds like Test, dbol ( Anavar is safer than the Euro btw) etc the same counter measure s can be used.

At 6 3 210 ur 4 inches taller and 4 pd s lighter than my Avi and Gainjin is right. If your @ 15 percent to lose 6 point s in 1 cycle is nigh impossible. To lose it in 1 yr would reguire crack or meth on an exercise bike. No way around it. Winny DOES not burn fat but does skew lipid profile s and make ur joint s dry. It s primarily used for body builders much more advanced than I to pull that last bit of water out from under the skin. That s called a "drying agent ".

Feel free to post some q s and if any reference s are made to your being " f ing stupid" for making honest inquries to improve your use not abuse of AAS will be not be tolerated but met with red red red rep s.

Welcome and stick around. This is Ology-the study of AAS use, not the bashing of newbie s trying to use them BETTER.. and safer.

Last edited:
man, sometimes some people are just so fucking stupid on here i just dont feel like responding. too many people just dont understand how serious taking steroids is. everybody who even has the thought of taking steroids needs to literally research this stuff as if it is the manual to your fucking life, literally, because once you inject that first dose you are altering the NATURE of your body. you are altering your body's natural chemistry.

Did you ever look at the threads you start???

Did you ever look at the threads you start???

I agree^^^ I have had a lot of problems with many of your posts. Many times they seem to be just off the wall. That's all........

OP we have unveiled that you haven't done your homework. I am under the impression that you thought Winstrol was going to help you loose BF% . Also you said the Winstrol made you tired. Again no study or understanding of Winstrol. Winstrol is very good for athletics and will not make you tired.

So what made you tired I will guess is if you didn't run an AI it was due to your E2 level...

PLease study up more.

I REALLY NEED ME ASS KIKKED....shot at the title Gill ?

LMAO

Dude I m just saying..we were all f k ng idiot s at one time and at time s I still am but in MS..at the Power Shak no lawyer s gonna defend your statement as the judge s will say..."he needed his ass kicked". If my Dog removes your calf- Well you ought not have been in my yard. I don t see how ya ll live where litigious people rule ur decision s and freedom of speech. But being nice is key.

Welcome to Ology !

Welcome and stick around. This is Ology-the study of AAS use, not the bashing of newbie s trying to use them BETTER.. and safer.

OMG.. hmmm damn, :( now I am embarrassed cause sometimes this grouchy old man just comes out of the box swinging and spouting off. My only saving grace at times is I do go back and try to make amends... no one is above getting banned :dunno:

OMG.. hmmm damn, :( now I am embarrassed cause sometimes this grouchy old man just comes out of the box swinging and spouting off. My only saving grace at times is I do go back and try to make amends... no one is above getting banned :dunno:

The only saving grace here is you can actually read your post before actually posting it. Believe me, I've deleted and edited lots of stuff I would've loved to post but what good would've it done? Lol

Now talking out loud to the girlfriend? Sometimes, I wish it was in a forum format so I can go back and edit things...

Please respect our new members.

Thank you for the information, I appreciate you setting me straight, as you are right, newbie mcnoobster here.

I have decided to run test E for 12 weeks 600mg/wk.
going to run Anavar weeks 4-12@ 50mg ED

I've read alot of posts on here but never read the beginner stickys until last night which helped. Most posts seems to get replies like mine so I am not offended by people saying im stupid because im not the most knowledgeable when it comes to steroids.

The 6%BF drop I was hoping for is definitely aggressive and came primarily from when I was about 26 and did a prohormone cycle. I started at 13% and dropped to 9% in just under 3 months so I thought it may be possible - my bad.

My diet is in line after the holidays and I have done my homework on the sides.

most of the questions I have are around HCG, and dosage for an AI throughout the cycle.

any clarification on those would be helpful

Welcome to Ology !

Ur not "fucking stupid" ( come on Gill Jesus. Oh I forgot..) man.

Just a bit mislead is all and a bit uninformed. Stick with test for another cycle OR throw the Anavar in if you use an ai to keep water and possible gyno-comastia at bay. (bitch tit s) If you stray into 19 nor s , nandrolin deconate your looking at possible OTHER side affect to counter where as if u stay with aromatizing compounds like Test, dbol ( Anavar is safer than the Euro btw) etc the same counter measure s can be used.

At 6 3 210 ur 4 inches taller and 4 pd s lighter than my Avi and Gainjin is right. If your @ 15 percent to lose 6 point s in 1 cycle is nigh impossible. To lose it in 1 yr would reguire crack or meth on an exercise bike. No way around it. Winny DOES not burn fat but does skew lipid profile s and make ur joint s dry. It s primarily used for body builders much more advanced than I to pull that last bit of water out from under the skin. That s called a "drying agent ".

Feel free to post some q s and if any reference s are made to your being " f ing stupid" for making honest inquries to improve your use not abuse of AAS will be not be tolerated but met with red red red rep s.

Thank you for your help.

I mainly ran winstrol because I had my coworker design my cycle. I was stupid and didn't do all of my own homework because he said he had ran that cycle many times and really liked it.

I am trying to be better with this and there is definitely a lot of great information out there, but also a lot of BS. Weeding though it and understanding for a newbie can be taxing on time if you don't find yourself with an open schedule much of the time.

with that said I am taking deca out of the cycle and running test e and anavar. planning on starting 3/5/17.

I would love any feedback on if I should run an ai during cycle and also HCG - I know next to nothing about this stuff other than its supposed to keep your balls normal size

Thank you for your help.

I mainly ran winstrol because I had my coworker design my cycle. I was stupid and didn't do all of my own homework because he said he had ran that cycle many times and really liked it.

I am trying to be better with this and there is definitely a lot of great information out there, but also a lot of BS. Weeding though it and understanding for a newbie can be taxing on time if you don't find yourself with an open schedule much of the time.

with that said I am taking deca out of the cycle and running test e and anavar. planning on starting 3/5/17.

I would love any feedback on if I should run an ai during cycle and also HCG - I know next to nothing about this stuff other than its supposed to keep your balls normal size
Your body, your cycle, your size effects, your homework, because you live with the sixe effects good AND bad

The info your seeking is in the beginner cycle stickys. They were made a sticky by administration so members would know that the info isn't bullshit. Another good read for you would be the ology faq's thread. Both have detailed info on ai's and hcg plus everything else too.

As far as being called stupid, this isn't tolerated here. Members should be respected. Now if a member gets out of line, they usually are put back in their place by other members and/or staff.

Back