2nd cycle help!!!

first cycle i did was test e @ 500mg for 10 weeks. im thinking of starting another cycle of test e @ 2.5(625mg) per week for 12 weeks or deca 250mg and 500mg of test e or sustanon @ 500mg for 12 weeks or sustanon @ 500mg and deca @ 250mg??

let me know what u guys think????

what were your stats before your first cycle? after? what are they now? what are your goals?

personally i think you'd be fine to go with another cycle of test, at the same dosage. people always think they have to add something to their next cycle or it isn't a successful next cycle but that isn't at all the case much of the time.

i first the cycle @ 75kg and now im @ around 85kg with a few kgs of fat as im bulking. would it be ok to use test e again. a few people have said to not use test e but to use test prop

test-e is fine. short ester gear is good when you want to test the waters on a new compound you haven't tried, especially something like deca or tren. other than that, long ester makes more sense.

the only difference between short and long ester is the weight of the ester, and how long it takes your body to release the hormone from it. it doesn't affect things like bloat, gains, nothing. you reach high peak levels, so THAT could affect it, but that is about it.

bloating comes from not eating and drinking properly primarily. if those are TRULY in check, you shouldn't have to worry about bloating.

what is your bodyfat percentage at? what is your training like? how is your diet?

my current bf is about 18-20% bf. training is chest/tri on monday, back/bicep on tuesday, wednesday is leg, thursday is shoulders then friday is arms. i train as heavy as i can with good form and i get about 6 to 8reps. i was doing 10-12reps but i started doing hearvier weight with 6-8 i feel like im gaining. i have been bulking for the past 3 ishh months and hoping to bulking for another 3 to 4 months then cut. my diet is pretty good, i get around 200 to 260 grams of protein .

I might be the only one to say this to u but u should only be worrying cutting. 20% is alot
Your cycle sure will make u larger but also fatter. And when I was 18% my cycle took me two 22% and I felt horrible. Zero gains where noticeable even with my 20lb gain
U should run a keto diet or carb cycle. I dropped 50 lbs in the last 4 months between cycles

But if u still chose to cycle now. That choice should be determined by your wants and needs. No one can chose your cycle. Just help fix it

I might be the only one to say this to u but u should only be worrying cutting. 20% is alot
Your cycle sure will make u larger but also fatter. And when I was 18% my cycle took me two 22% and I felt horrible. Zero gains where noticeable even with my 20lb gain
U should run a keto diet or carb cycle. I dropped 50 lbs in the last 4 months between cycles

But if u still chose to cycle now. That choice should be determined by your wants and needs. No one can chose your cycle. Just help fix it

i agree 100% with this defo should get bf down from 20% to 15% or less in my opinion!

Try improving the diet, do more cardio

deca will make you pretty puffy though its good for your joints.

When an individuals fat is high, the testo conversion to estro can backfire and cause more fat retention ( and bitch tittus maximus) unless your dieting and doing lots of cardio neither of which is conducive to maintaining an ANABOLIC state in which to grow muscles which is why AAS should be used....or as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).

Your were gonna run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) right ? That ll help..

Back