2nd Cycle Layout

mike428

Hey fellas, so it's about that time I start planning my second cycle. My first cycle was a pretty simple:

12 week 500mg Test E
12.5 aromasin ED
500iu hCG each week (beginning the third week)
PCT was Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50.

Went great, besides a little shrinkage, maybe two-three pimples, no other sides happened. Gained about 20 lbs, didn't lose much during post cycle therapy (pct), did lose some strength, overall was a great cycle and I'm looking forward to plan my second cycle!

So a little info about me, so you guys get a jist of my back ground.

-5'8" 185 lbs ~10% bf.
-26 Years Old, Perfectly Healthy, Regular Physicals, Blood Tests done regularly - every things good to go.
-Former D1 Track and Field Athlete (short sprints and long jumper)
-Training since I was 15. Obviously training varies, from sports to track specific and the past few years more bodybuilding type.
-Science nerd, bachelors and masters in biochemistry, I've always had a very science based approach to training (even when I was younger, spent more time watching videos and reading books on form then most other kids) so if you would like to provide links to journals, studies, I would more than welcome it.

My plan for the second cycle is:

Juice
Week 1 - 12: Test E, 500 mg (250mg Monday AM/Thursday PM)
Week 1 - 10: Deca, 400 mg (200 mg Monday AM/Thursday PM)
Week 1 - 4: Dbol 40 mg/day

AI's
Week 1 - 12: Aromasin 12.5 ED
Week 1 - 10: Caber 0.5 mg 1 x a week

PCT
Nothing for two weeks after last Test E shot.
Week 15 - 18: Nolva 40/40/20/20
Week 15 - 18: Clomid 100/100/50/50

Other
Week 1 - 5: Liv 52 4 tablets/day
Week 1 -12: Milk Thistle 4 tablets/day
Week 1 - 12: hCG 500 iu, (250 iu Monday AM/Thursday PM)

What do you guys think? Any input, advice, whatever? If you've done a similar cycle, I'd really like to know it went for you.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm in a similar boat.
Planning my second.
I ran 500 this cycle and bumped it up towards the end to 700.
The last 4 weeks were very intense,So I'm thinking of running at least 600.

Yeah, I was thinking of actually extending it to 16 weeks of Test and 14 weeks of deca, just due to the fact that test went well for me and it according to many of teh guys online, deca should be ran longer than 10 weeks considering it takes about 8 weeks to kick in.

So are you running the deca at 400mg or 500mg?? Either way, I would extend the deca like you mention to at least 12 weeks. Other than that, everything looks good. Personally I like caber and I use .5 twice per week but once a week should be alright with you. As for your liver supps, I don't see the need in running milk thistle with Liv-52 especially considering you are going to be taking 4 tablets per day of Liv-52. I would run the Milk thistle at the beginning and then finish your cycle with some Liv-52 towards the end. Just my opinion.

So are you running the deca at 400mg or 500mg?? Either way, I would extend the deca like you mention to at least 12 weeks. Other than that, everything looks good. Personally I like caber and I use .5 twice per week but once a week should be alright with you. As for your liver supps, I don't see the need in running milk thistle with Liv-52 especially considering you are going to be taking 4 tablets per day of Liv-52. I would run the Milk thistle at the beginning and then finish your cycle with some Liv-52 towards the end. Just my opinion.

Whoops, I meant to put 400 mg (split up into 200 mg Mon/Thurs). And yeah, I'm pretty much set on 12 weeks deca and 14 weeks test. And I've been on the edge about either .5 twice a week or once, but I think I'm actually going to play it safer and go twice a week, Mon/Thurs should be good for that, shouldn't it?

And thanks for the advice on the liver supps, I've always liked to over-plan and then work out the kinks later. Thanks to the other guys for giving me the thumbs up on this cycle as well.

Back