2nd Cycle opinions needed

kaustubh

Hey here's my info
Height 5'10"
Weight 178 pounds
Body fat <10%
I have very good body structure my belly at lowest is less than 28 inches and my biceps are arround 17 inches.
So I am kinda bigger than you feel when I say 178 pounds
I did my first cycle about 4 months ago
week 1-12 test 500mg/week
week 1-10 deca 300mg/week
week 4-19 dostinex 0.25mg/e3d
week 4-18 arimidex adjusted as per need
PCT
nolva 20,20,20,10,10
clomid 50,50,25,25

I am preparing for competition
By that time I can do two cycles
I am thinking about 600mg deca and 500mg test for 12-14 weeks for first then off period and then one cutting cycle
Whats your opininon?
cycle would look like
week 1-14 test e 500mg/week
week 1-12 deca 600mg/week
with same dostinex arimidex and pct
and may be some d bols to kick start

Last edited:
Bodybuilding competition, I assume?

That doesn't look like a typical context prep cycle, but hey I don't compete so what do I know.

Run test > deca -> like 750 test/ 500 deca...unless you don't care about sexual performance then #yolo

Run a cutter like clen or albuterol, possibly T3 as well with tren & prop for your second cycle. If you can afford it, add mast or primo.

Thank you for reply bro
Yes bodybuilding competition
I want add some mass with this cycle and cut a little with next one
I am gona get 2-3 months in to next one before competition
so long ester is not a good idea right?
I don't care about sexual performance so I will go with 600mg deca and 500mg test is good for bulking
I was thinking about tren for cutting cycle
Then I thought tren is not good idea for 3rd cycle

Run npp instead of deca, u dont have to run npp as long as deca ( short ester), and has the same effect
I would run npp anyday over deca

You don't care about having a limp dick for months? Odd. Yeah, get npp and prop. Do both of these cycles with sorry esters. That way you don't bloat up to badly and have a more realistic idea of what you're body is looking like. Kick start this one with tbol. Then do as the patrol said for your next one. If you can't afford primo or mast then try var or winny. Sounds like you got it down though. All except the nandrolone dose. Typically you should always run your test at 1.5 for every 1 of nandrolone. So like patrol said, 750 test and 500 npp.

Thank you
Actually I use long ester because I directly get them from genuien local pharamasists at very cheap price
but I will go with short esters now test prop and npp for this one
But is tren really good choice for third cycle?

You're seriously not concerned at all about ED? I'm not trying to flame you. I just couldn't imagine purposely killing my boners for more than a day, let alone months.

for bulking
which is better?
(this is second cycle)

test e 500 deca 500
or
test e 750 deca 600
or
test e 750 deca 500
or
npp 150mg/eod test p 150mg/eod

and for next cutting one
is tren good idea because it will be third cycle?

No. Tren is not a good idea for a third cycle. Nandrolone isn't a good idea for a second cycle. Get test at 600a week and dbol. If you do run nandrolone then get prami or caber. You should run test at 1.5 for every 1 of nandrolone

Back