2nd cycle Test C + Winny, HCG question

nordk

Hey everyone !
I will be running my 2nd cycle in mid of April and would like to ask for some feedback and tips.

Stats:
25 y old, lifting for about 4 years, 6.3 tall, 210 lbs 15 % BF
First cycle was last year, 1-11 test e 500 mg/w
3 week anavar bridge to PCT (50mg ed) + PCT Clomid 50mg ed
First cycle ended well, I got from 194 (13-14% BF) to 226 lbs, after PCT ended up with 219 lbs (BF about 18 %),

My second cycle will be cutting one:
Test C 12 weeks 2x 250 mg (Mon/Thu)
Test P w 1-4 for kickstart ***8211; 100 mg eod
Injectable Winstrol ***8211; weeks 4-10; 75 mg ED
Proviron 25 mg ed throughout whole cycle
AI on hand if necessary (but I didnt really need it last cycle as I had proviron, even though its not really AI)
PCT Clomid 50 mg ed 4 weeks + HCG - ??? confused with dosing and when to use
I also though about adding Masteron 100 mg ed for last 6 weeks, but not sure if worth it, as Im not preparing for competition and I dont want too crazy vascularity. I also know you need to be below 10% BF to eventually see benefits of Mast.
If you eventually have some tip on what to add to achieve really ripped physique (and yes, Im fanatic about my diet so no worries here), I appreciate any suggestion. I just want to stay away from Clen and similar stuff.

Goal: get to 6-8% BF while maintaining as much muscle as possible, eventually adding a pound or two (well see how things go)

Last thing is regarding HCG:
As my balls quite suffered from last test cycle (they got pretty small, even though PCT went smooth) I got myself now 5000 IU of HCG along with sodium chloride with it. Now I got really confused, as some ppl suggest to rather mix HCG with sterile water, some say with sodium chloride. Can someone tell me what is the difference ? Also do I need to keep HCG mixture stored in freezer (I dont want my GF to find it) ?
Also how would you guys suggest to use HCG during cycle and in PCT ? Want to prevent my balls from become raisins and to kickstart test production in PCT.

Thanks for feedback !

Last edited:
Drop the winstrol. You said yourself you aren't prepping fir contest so it's pointless. The cons outweigh the pros. Run anavar instead, you'll keep most of the gains.

***Edit: I didn't read the entire post. I think you're expecting something you're not going to get with this cycle. You're wanting to cut your bf in half. Do this with diet man. Add a thermo if you want. Use the AAS to harden up, use diet and cardio to shed that fat.

Last edited:
Run the HCG at 250iu every 3.5 days - right from the start of the cycle all the way through til 3 days before commencing PCT

DO NOT run HCG whilst on PCT!

You'll find this protocol will help to keep your testicular size the same during the cycle.

Keep the HCG refrigerated both before and after mixing - and administer via a slin pin Sub-Q to the abdomen.

Your cycle looks a tad complicated for just your 2nd effort - but good luck with it anyhow :)

BigBen

Drop the winstrol. You said yourself you aren't prepping fir contest so it's pointless. The cons outweigh the pros. Run anavar instead, you'll keep most of the gains.

***Edit: I didn't read the entire post. I think you're expecting something you're not going to get with this cycle. You're wanting to cut your bf in half. Do this with diet man. Add a thermo if you want. Use the AAS to harden up, use diet and cardio to shed that fat.

Thank you for response. I considered running anavar again, its good stuff but Im not big fan of it (really expensive) and fact that its oral doesnt appeal to me as well (even though I always run it 4 weeks max)
Diet is on spot mate thats not problem, but Im afraid of losing muscle, already have experience of losing some (always happened when I was cutting). And adding thermo...well, if you mean clen/t3 I dont want to use this stuff really because of sides and stuff like ephedrine is almost impossible to get in my country. Running only caffeine.

Run the HCG at 250iu every 3.5 days - right from the start of the cycle all the way through til 3 days before commencing PCT

DO NOT run HCG whilst on PCT!

You'll find this protocol will help to keep your testicular size the same during the cycle.

Keep the HCG refrigerated both before and after mixing - and administer via a slin pin Sub-Q to the abdomen.

Your cycle looks a tad complicated for just your 2nd effort - but good luck with it anyhow :)

BigBen

Thanks mate ! Could you also please tell me what should I mix my HCG with ? I read that if you mix it with sodium chloride you should use it ASAP for injection otherwise its useless. Also, with "keep it refrigerated", you mean just putting it in fridge or freezer ? And also, why you suggest not to run HCG on PCT ? It should help me to kickstart test production no ?

1. If you're losing muscle you're cardio is too intense. Keep heart rate below 140bpm.
2. You can run other thermos that aren't all day, like a pre workout.
3. You can use bacteriostatic water for mixing hcg, that's what I use.

Thanks mate ! Could you also please tell me what should I mix my HCG with ? I read that if you mix it with sodium chloride you should use it ASAP for injection otherwise its useless. Also, with "keep it refrigerated", you mean just putting it in fridge or freezer ? And also, why you suggest not to run HCG on PCT ? It should help me to kickstart test production no ?

You can mix your HCG with Sodium Chloride and Bacteriostatic Water... the difference seems to be that Sodium Chloride has a much shorter shelf life than the Bac Water, and therefore has to be used much sooner...

Refridgerated means kept in the fridge NOT FREEZER!

Fridge is a shortened name for re'fridge'rator

Back