Lifting experience: around 3 - 4 years

Cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
Weeks 1-4: dbol 40mg ED
Weeks 5-10: Tren A 100mg ED
Weeks 8-12: winny 50mg ED

Weeks 3-12: HCG 500ui (250x2)
Weeks 2-12: Aromasin 25mg ED

So I'm doing my second cycle my first one was about 4 months ago with test/deca/var and I put on about 22 lbs some of which I lost because I start cutting before summer.

It's just about to be summer time now so I'd like to stay lean but put on muscle hopefully not with too much bloat I heard dbol is notorious for bloating. I'm just wondering if I should be taking my HCG and Aromasin earlier in the cycle and if 25mg is enough or would I get away with 12.5mg?

Looking to gain around 20 - 30 lbs from this cycle and advice or comments are appreciated I will keep you posted. I'm away at work at the moment so the first pin will be when I get home in a week.

what is the point of the Winny weeks 8-12 , when your running Test E all the way through week 12, with a Dbol kick start ??

if your prepping for a show or a photo shoot and trying to get dry and hard ,, then winny makes sense. but even then you would not be running test E and Dbol in such a scenario . you'd would not be running dbol at all , and you'd be dropping the test e 3+ weeks before the show , or just switching over to a small amount of test suspension only, with the Winny and a tren ace and maybe some mast or primo.

<-- but that does not sound like what your doing . so again , drop the winny , there is no purpose in it in the stack you put together or the goal of bulking up that you have.

also , this is only your 2nd cycle . You want to just jump on a hodge podge of compounds . there is not reason for that.

you'd be fine just going with test and dbol , if massing is your goal, and leave it at that.

couple of notes:

Dbol is an estrogen bomb , so you'll really need to dial in your AI during the time you run the dbol , then when your off and running just test you may need to dial back your AI

Tren is a non-aromatizing compound , works great for 'dry' bulking or cutting . something like low test, with tren and masteron. BUT , your putting it along side two highly aromatizing compounds , test and dbol. so one of Trens greatest attributes and reason for running it , your taking away , because you'll be aromatizing like a mother F'er on high test and dbol.
I'd save the tren for a later cycle , and run it as the primary compound in a 'dry' low aromatizing stack .

also , tren can negatively effect your appetite and your sleep . if 'massing' is your goal while on a hyper-caloric diet , then tren may not be the best choice . unless your going for a 'lean bulk' and using tren for its anabolic and nutrient partitioning benefits.
but your goal of 20-30 pounds of mass in one cycle , that does not sound like a lean bulk.

and the most obvious thing ,, your Tren dose of 700mg a week is way way too high for a first run of tren and only your 2nd cycle!!

again , i'd drop the tren and save for later , but if you run it , don't run 700mg a week . start with 75mg EOD

Last edited:
It's just about to be summer time now so I'd like to stay lean but put on muscle hopefully not with too much bloat I heard dbol is notorious for bloating.

Looking to gain around 20 - 30 lbs from this cycle

also, this does not make sense . your going into summer and your wanting to stay lean and not be bloated . but your looking to start bulking and put on 30 pounds . it does not work that way. you cannot do both at the same time in one short cycle.

176 lbs at 6 foot means you've got a long ways to go before maxing out your natural potential. Cycling at this light of a weight seems like an ill advised shortcut rather than a necessary enhancement. Learn to lift and eat correctly first.

Back