2nd Cycle, Test E 500mg weekly 16 weeks ,Tbol 60mg for 4 weeks. NEWBIE

Dawnz

Okay guys my stats are
20 years old
6,3 tall
242 pounds
15% Bodyfat
first pin and tab on 14. December

Only had 1 cycle last year wich was my first cycle ever, 500mg test E 12 weeks and dbol 30mg a day for 4 weeks.
i need advice on this cycle i mean mostly because of my nipples they are getting a little bit puffy it kinda looks like starting symptoms of gyno but i think its fat because im on a bulk and im gaining alot of weight, 4050 cals right now upping the cals every month for 300-500 cals depends if i stall i up it before a month passes.
My diet consists of:
Meal1: 5 whole eggs 150 grams oatmeal 300ml milk, i train fasted so breakfast is a pwo meal.
Meal2:250gram chicken breast 50 grams white rice.
Meal3:2 scoops protein shake with 50 grams of oatmeal,1tbsp peanut butter, milk.
Meal4:250gram chicken breast or Beef 50 grams white rice, sometimes i put mayo on the side.
Meal5:200 gram chicken breast 200 gram bread.
Meal6:1 scoop protein,milk,1tbsp peanut butter.I dont eaat any kind of carbs before sleep only
Supplements:Whey protein, omega3,multi vitamins,creatine.

Training:
i train 5 days a week
day 1:15min steady cardio,Chest.
day 2:15min steady cardio,Back and Traps.
day 3:15min steady cardio,Arms only.
day 4:Rest day
day 5:15 min steady cardio,Legs.
day 6:15 min steady cardio,and Shoulders.
I spend about 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours max at the gym.
Cycle:
Week 1-4 60mg Tbol, 40mg in the morning on a empty stomach and 20 mg before i sleep.
week 1-16 Test E 500mg a week, pin every 3rd day.

PCT: 21 days after last pin
Clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

Im hoping for some tips or tweaks something i can change or do, my goal is to bulk up and get as big as i can with minimal fat gain i guess thats what everyone wants lol.
And if someone is interested in doing a cycle like this i hope that i can help out much love my enhanced brothers and sisters :newbie:

Are you running an AI ?
You should with those amounts, specially if you're getting puffy nipples.

Any bloodwork ?

Hey thank you for taking the time to reply, im not running any Ai im trying to find one because they didn’t want to sell me arimidex at the pharmacy she said they don’t have any lol and i got the wrong
Bloodwork done..

This ^^^^^^

You have started a cycle without 1st having all necessary supplies.

If you cannot find AI quickly, try to find a serm like nolva, or ralox even. Your estrogen is high. If you cannot find the drug to stop it then find a drug to at least block it.

You know nothing for sure without bloodwork!!!!

Lastly, I would immediately drop the Dbol at a minimum.

Your mileage may vary

Im off the Tbol i didn't run dbol brother, i can get nolva easy should i run nolva ed 10/20mg ? Bloodwork is kinda a pain in the ass to get here where i live im gonna be off the cycle till i get it all done so it's kinda useless, i had bloodwork before cycle but they did the wrong tests like creatine and all that smack not the hormones :mad:
Btw thanks for replying i appreciate it alot.
I was at 220 pounds before cycle, im a month and 2 weeks in and have 242 pounds i can get some pictures for you to see is it like beginner gyno or my BF went up so it looks like it because my nips dont itch,hurt none of that they just look puffy meh :crying:
My diet is clean tho.

Tbol-Dbol.... stupid phone autocorrect! Lol

If it were I, I would start nolva at 10/day and monitor symptoms. You have put on ALot of water weight already so its no surprise you might feel the need for a training bra ;-) high estrogen will definitely puff you up. Of course, the nolva is not the way to lower that E2. Its just the best current option for avoiding gyno with all that E2. High E2 will also crank up your b.p.

I hear you can lose some of that excess water by binge-watching a days worth of Hallmark movies. Old Yeller always works for me ;-)

Im off the Tbol i didn't run dbol brother, i can get nolva easy should i run nolva ed 10/20mg ? Bloodwork is kinda a pain in the ass to get here where i live im gonna be off the cycle till i get it all done so it's kinda useless, i had bloodwork before cycle but they did the wrong tests like creatine and all that smack not the hormones :mad:
Btw thanks for replying i appreciate it alot.
I was at 220 pounds before cycle, im a month and 2 weeks in and have 242 pounds i can get some pictures for you to see is it like beginner gyno or my BF went up so it looks like it because my nips dont itch,hurt none of that they just look puffy meh :crying:
My diet is clean tho.
upload your pics, lets have a look.

LOL ill try the movies i think it'll work:)
okay i bought some nolva on the way home ill do 10ED for like 4 weeks and see how it goes.
Yeah im already like a water balloon lost alot of muscle definition even tho i do cardio and eat clean must be the e2 and the high calorie surplus or the cheat meals with my lady :naughty:
Any way thank you alot brother for taking your time to reply and you helped me alot and the other bros who commented best forum yet :xmas:

Okay guys my stats are
20 years old
6,3 tall
242 pounds
15% Bodyfat
first pin and tab on 14. December

Only had 1 cycle last year wich was my first cycle ever, 500mg test E 12 weeks and dbol 30mg a day for 4 weeks.
i need advice on this cycle i mean mostly because of my nipples they are getting a little bit puffy it kinda looks like starting symptoms of gyno but i think its fat because im on a bulk and im gaining alot of weight, 4050 cals right now upping the cals every month for 300-500 cals depends if i stall i up it before a month passes.
My diet consists of:
Meal1: 5 whole eggs 150 grams oatmeal 300ml milk, i train fasted so breakfast is a pwo meal.
Meal2:250gram chicken breast 50 grams white rice.
Meal3:2 scoops protein shake with 50 grams of oatmeal,1tbsp peanut butter, milk.
Meal4:250gram chicken breast or Beef 50 grams white rice, sometimes i put mayo on the side.
Meal5:200 gram chicken breast 200 gram bread.
Meal6:1 scoop protein,milk,1tbsp peanut butter.I dont eaat any kind of carbs before sleep only
Supplements:Whey protein, omega3,multi vitamins,creatine.

Training:
i train 5 days a week
day 1:15min steady cardio,Chest.
day 2:15min steady cardio,Back and Traps.
day 3:15min steady cardio,Arms only.
day 4:Rest day
day 5:15 min steady cardio,Legs.
day 6:15 min steady cardio,and Shoulders.
I spend about 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours max at the gym.
Cycle:
Week 1-4 60mg Tbol, 40mg in the morning on a empty stomach and 20 mg before i sleep.
week 1-16 Test E 500mg a week, pin every 3rd day.

PCT: 21 days after last pin
Clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

Im hoping for some tips or tweaks something i can change or do, my goal is to bulk up and get as big as i can with minimal fat gain i guess thats what everyone wants lol.
And if someone is interested in doing a cycle like this i hope that i can help out much love my enhanced brothers and sisters :newbie:

nolvadex should not be used during the loop. so you should use arimidex.
equivalent ai: anazol, veridex, santra...
enough tbol 1-4 40mg

Will you use hcg?

nolvadex should not be used during the loop. so you should use arimidex.
equivalent ai: anazol, veridex, santra...
enough tbol 1-4 40mg

Will you use hcg?

Just want to let you all know how the cycle went so if someone decides to jump on the same stuff he can read it and ask here.
as far as measurments on cycle
Arms 17,5 inches
forearm 13,7
quad 27,6
i dont measure chest calves shoulder etc it's kinda complicated i dont like it.
Now 5 weeks into pct
clomid 50/50/50/50/50
proviron 25/50/75/75
I couldnt find any tamoxifen/nolvadex because they stopped selling it like a month before my pct i checked every apothecary in like 3 cities.
now as far as how much i kept i was 244+ pounds the last monday of the cycle because i do measurements and i weigh my self every monday to keep track
now im at a solid 230 pounds 5 weeks in pct

arms 16,5 inches
forearms 13 inches
quads 26 inches

Bodyfat went a bit up because i slacked im eating alot of satured fats etc but im happy with the results im starting my diet today again just alot cleaner as im trying to lean out a bit for summer i still cant be dropping calories because of pct and all that.
i lost a little strenght nothing serious and instead of 12 reps i can do like 9 maybe with the weight i trained on cycle.
Im happy the cycle was awesome and simple i did not get gyno btw lol it was the fat and water retention ill try my best and find a source for AIs next cycle wich is going to be in 10/11 weeks, time on time off thats how im rolling, libido is okay not the monster sex drive like before but i can live with it perfectly i had no sides just the water retention problem, if anyone needs any kind of help hmu.
Thanks guys for helping and caring best forum yet !!!!!

Just want to let you all know how the cycle went so if someone decides to jump on the same stuff he can read it and ask here.
as far as measurments on cycle
Arms 17,5 inches
forearm 13,7
quad 27,6
i dont measure chest calves shoulder etc it's kinda complicated i dont like it.
Now 5 weeks into pct
clomid 50/50/50/50/50
proviron 25/50/75/75
I couldnt find any tamoxifen/nolvadex because they stopped selling it like a month before my pct i checked every apothecary in like 3 cities.
now as far as how much i kept i was 244+ pounds the last monday of the cycle because i do measurements and i weigh my self every monday to keep track
now im at a solid 230 pounds 5 weeks in pct

arms 16,5 inches
forearms 13 inches
quads 26 inches

Bodyfat went a bit up because i slacked im eating alot of satured fats etc but im happy with the results im starting my diet today again just alot cleaner as im trying to lean out a bit for summer i still cant be dropping calories because of pct and all that.
i lost a little strenght nothing serious and instead of 12 reps i can do like 9 maybe with the weight i trained on cycle.
Im happy the cycle was awesome and simple i did not get gyno btw lol it was the fat and water retention ill try my best and find a source for AIs next cycle wich is going to be in 10/11 weeks, time on time off thats how im rolling, libido is okay not the monster sex drive like before but i can live with it perfectly i had no sides just the water retention problem, if anyone needs any kind of help hmu.
Thanks guys for helping and caring best forum yet !!!!!

6 weeks into pct, ok. how much longer you going to run pct? how do you feel?

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply broski, im feeling really good the only thing that bothers me is the depression i feel like crying over every little thing that happens, muscle hardness is gone i mean on cycle 100% now its like 50% i guess, i got like 4 days left and pct is done.The worst thing is the mental side it really kills you with the depression etc so if u are a weak minded person think twice before getting on gear.

Sorry for the late reply broski, im feeling really good the only thing that bothers me is the depression i feel like crying over every little thing that happens, muscle hardness is gone i mean on cycle 100% now its like 50% i guess, i got like 4 days left and pct is done.The worst thing is the mental side it really kills you with the depression etc so if u are a weak minded person think twice before getting on gear.
It appears that your losing all your gains due to an inproper cycle protocol.
what is the total pct weeks? 6 weeks of pct?

It appears that your losing all your gains due to an inproper cycle protocol.
what is the total pct weeks? 6 weeks of pct?

Judging from the dates, looks like he did 7-8 weeks of 50mg clomid and proviron tapering 25/50/75/75.
Why would you use proviron in pct though ? wouldn't it shut you down ?

He also didn't use any AI so sky high estrogen and then coming off with strange pct would explain why he has depressions, lost all the water(aka "gains") and generally feeling like shit.

Back