2nd Cycle - Test Ethanate Advice and Critiques

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8theGreat

Hi everyone. I have been reading these boards for awhile now, and have learned a great deal from you all. I think it's great that we all are here to be the best version of ourselves both on and off AAS.

I am starting a 10-12 week cycle of Test E this coming Sunday 4/22. I have been doing a lot of reaching and note taking. My last cycle was 3 years ago. I trained hard but there were a few things I was lacking, diet and protein. I made gains, but not as much as I could have. I used Cypionate and Sust 250. This time it's just Test Ethanate.

I am 28, 195lbs, 5'10. I work out often, and used to be a power lifter and have done a few competitions, was alot of fun.

I'd love some solid advice and also experiences. Anyone who has done just Test E and how they reacted to it.
I am trying to keep things simple, so just bulking for the time being.

My plan is to start at 500mg a week, Mon-Thurs. Start at 3500calories, 250protien a day.

I will post some pictures of myself and my progress. Thank you all for taking the time to read and/or respond.

My first 3-4 cycles were test-e 500mg weekly for 12 weeks each time. This was 10 years before I was very educated on dieting but I still had impressive results.

well im glad you see the light and know that your diet was poor... diet is 80% of your goals my friend... no cycle, no training protocol will outrun your fork.

so whats your diet going to look like?

have you thought about hiring a nutritionist to help you with your diet? if so email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com website link: 3J's Nutrition

your other thread is locked so please keep it all here like it was stated above so we can be more efficient in aiding you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back