2nd cycle Test Prop/NPP cut

Yatz77

So I am at the tail end of my first cycle of Test E at 600 mg/wk and have had good gains. I'm already planning my next cycle which I wouldn't start until late April. I'm going to continue to bulk natty for next few months then start a cut in March. I would like to run next cycle durring cut.

Stats: 36 yo 6'6" 241 lb BF guessing 15-16%
TRT patient.

Potential cycle:
Test Prop 125mg EOD wks 1-12
NPP 100mg EOD wks 1-10
Adex .25mg EOD wks 1-12

Should I have caber on hand at theses doses?

Considering throwing in some Var for last 5 weeks if all is good and Bf has dropped enough to make worthwhile.

Thoughts? Critique?

That's a great cycle if you add the var. It's actually what I'm running right now. Loving it. Yes, make sure you have prami or caber on hand. The var will set this cycle off. Just remember, cutting fat isn't about what gear you take, it's about your cardio and your diet. I can cut fat on a dbol/deca/test cycle. It's not the best stack for it, but you get the point. I'm running 200 prop eod, 150 npp eod, and 100 mg of var split into 3 doses throughout the day-30 upon waking,40 pre workout, and the last 30 before bed. You would do great with 50-75 ed of the var. Shit,I made decent gains with thirty a day with my trt dose as a cycle bridge. Good luck. And get blood work during to make sure that low of a dose of adex is good enough

That's a great cycle if you add the var. It's actually what I'm running right now. Loving it. Yes, make sure you have prami or caber on hand. The var will set this cycle off. Just remember, cutting fat isn't about what gear you take, it's about your cardio and your diet. I can cut fat on a dbol/deca/test cycle. It's not the best stack for it, but you get the point. I'm running 200 prop eod, 150 npp eod, and 100 mg of var split into 3 doses throughout the day-30 upon waking,40 pre workout, and the last 30 before bed. You would do great with 50-75 ed of the var. Shit,I made decent gains with thirty a day with my trt dose as a cycle bridge. Good luck. And get blood work during to make sure that low of a dose of adex is good enough

Thanks for the response. Yep, i know that my successful cut is hugely reliant on diet/cardio.

Do you think that my doses for prop and NPP are appropriate?

I'm thinking I will throw the var in there for 4-5 weeks as long as cycle is going well. From what I have read about it, it seems that it really shines if you are sub 12% bf. I will be doing a lot of cardio, and eating under my maintenance cals. Hopefully I can drop the BF low enough to make the anavar the nice finishing touch.

I will definitely get blood work done before durring and after cycle.

Yeah. your doses will yield great gains even on a deficit. I was at the highest bf I have ever had a few months ago being@14% abd that's when I used var as a bridge between cycles and it still did some great things, but when I'm closer to 9 or 10 percent it works fucking magic!

This is my favorite cycle...test/npp/var. Tren like results without the "harsh" sides
You'll grow like a weed using npp. Although after 4 cycles running this coumpound, I find running it at 12-14 wks is best.

You could run Anavar longer if you wanted. My mate is on TRT and takes 30mg ED with no breaks. So you could run it the whole way through. I think it's a fantastic drug if you're cutting on a calorie deficit. Why not extend the cycle to 16 weeks and run Anavar the last 8?

Thanks for your responses guys. I'm excited for this cycle. But I have a long time to wait. It will give me plenty of time to get it all ready.

I was under the impression that with the short esters you don't really need to go more then twelve weeks. Is that inaccurate?

Not too sure about running an oral for more then 6 weeks. I know var is more mild then a lot of other orals, but this is only my 2nd cycle. I'm adding a second compound with the NPP. I think if I go with the Var I will keep it at 6 weeks max.

I d say your good to go...never done var but I hear it s a hell of a compound...bit pricey for this old man...

Bro,I have run var in low doses for ten weeks and in very high doses for about 8 weeks. Just get some liver support and be ready to feel like you can leap tall buildings in a single bound

** You do have a good point though. If you're uncomfortable adding more than one compound then don't. He'll, if it wasn't var we were talking about I would tell you only one at a time, but I have personally never heard of anything bad happening from var. And twelve weeks is a great length for any cycle, even short esters, but I have run prop for 18 weeks before and recovered fine because of hcg, nolva,clomid. Although,I had already had low test before I chuckled the first time, so recovery in my sense of the word here is relative...

Last edited:
Back