2nd Cycle

Furix

Well it's time again for a new cycle.. Im 21 yrs old 5'11 currently at 175 8-9% bf. Yes i know what your going to say very low weight to even be considering juicing. However i was 195 2 months ago before I was taken over by that god damn drug named oxycontin. Needless to say I lost alot of weight and alot of precious time i could've been using in the gym. Anyways-

First cycle was 250mg of Sustanon (sust) twice a week for 10 weeks with 4 weeks of nolva following.

-New Cycle-

Polysteron 250mg redijects x2/wk (sust) for weeks 1-10
50 mg Proviron ed for weeks 1-10
Nolvadex 40 mg wk 12
nolvadex 20 mg wk 13-14
nolvadex 10 mg wk 15

advice is greatly appreciated.. I have no problem obtaining other chems as i live in venezuela.

you lost 20 lbs in 2 months....

now what??? You want to change from one drug to another???? You need some serious substance abuse help dude.

Going on roids will not keep you sober from Rx pills!!

Get your shit together... Clean up... Work out...
....then make a decision as to whether to juice after talking to your AA sponsor

Hey Bro Good For You This Is A Start In The Right Direction. I Think You Need To Add A Oral Like D.ball Or Winstrol To Your Cycle. Keep Me Posted....

agree with tuffguy. get back to where you were at naturally. if you lost 20 lbs in 2 months with muscle memory it will come back quick. dont take more drugs at this point in your life.

Back