2nd cycle

wax

Tell me what you guys think.this is going to be my 2nd cycle and i want to make sure that i am running it right.

week 1-5 400mg of decca a week
week 6-11 i am throwing in Qty 5 100mg primo for hardness and stacking it with Winstrol (winny) EOD to get ride of all the water retention and get lean....then after two weeks off i will start
pct with clomid for 3 weeks......yes i know about decca dick but i have read that that happens with high doses and if it is used for a long period of time. I know a couple of people that ran decca alone and had no problem, so i think i will take my chance....

Well let me know what you guys think

Stats right now are 6 ft 200lbs, dont know the BF
I work out 5 times a week. all i want out of this cycle is to grow a little bit more not tooo much and a get some serious cuts with the winny.

also have you guys ever seen primobolan depot 100mg clear bottle with green writing. it is by schering made in berlin?

deac is a long acting ester and takes a while to build up in your system the minimum i reccomend deca is 10-12 weeks . why not 400 mg deca for 10 weeks and 500 mg test cyp or eth for 11 weeks and start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last test injection

well they tell me that test will blow me up a lot and i dont really want that. before my first cycle of only primo and winni i was weighing 250lbs of fat...then i dieted and started working out and with the help of the first cycle i got lean to 197lbs and grew some mass. That is why now i just want to add a little bit more mass and get more definition. ......I thought that you werent supposed to run decca for more than 8 weeks because it really shuts you down?

wax said:
well they tell me that test will blow me up a lot and i dont really want that. before my first cycle of only primo and winni i was weighing 250lbs of fat...then i dieted and started working out and with the help of the first cycle i got lean to 197lbs and grew some mass. That is why now i just want to add a little bit more mass and get more definition. ......I thought that you werent supposed to run decca for more than 8 weeks because it really shuts you down?
deca does shut you down hard but why take it at all if you dont take it long enough to do any good . what about test cyp or eth with liquidex or arimidex to keep off bloat and estrogen fat and you could throw in that winnie as well , try cyp or eth for 10-12 weeks at 400-500 mg ew

i read that when Decca is taken in a short period of time (5weeks) and in a high does of 400mg and up it can work some what as a test. Is that true?

Back