2nd teste cycle need dosage and weeks

Looking for dosage on my 2nd test cycle I'm 40

I have 3 x 400 teste 1 bottle of liquid aromasin and 2 x liquid nolva.

Can I pinn once a week what would the dosage be and how many weeks? It's been awhile so any help would be appreciated.
Looking forward to improving my gains. My most last time were shoulders and squats and those were my weakest. Thanks

Last edited:
Your description is very vague. You don***8217;t list your plan dosage for your aromasin or your navaladex. A full list of your planned cycle and pct (week by week), stats, and cycle history would be very helpful.
You also say ***8220;it***8217;s been a while***8221; since you***8217;ve cycled before; not sure when that was but it seems you may lack a little knowledge about possible standard protocol changes. I would suggest you do some research on this forum and maybe get up to speed.
As far as your question about pinning frequency (assuming your test is 200mg/ml) I believe you will be much happier with E3.5 days. At once a week your blood levels will likely fluctuate.

you have shared no dosages brothermman, please list out your planned cycle like main man said above so we know what your going to do.

Two weeks.
My last cycle was very similar except I did less teste and used Clomid instead of nolva.

Last edited:
Component Your Value Standard Range Flag Test name
TSH 0.71*mIU/L 0.28 - 4.10 mIU/L TSH W REFLEX
TOTAL PROTEIN SERUM 7.0*g/dL 6.0 - 8.9 g/dL HEPATIC FUNCTION PROFILE (ALT,AST,ALK PH,BILI'S,TP,ALB)
ALBUMIN 4.5*g/dL 3.5 - 4.9 g/dL
BILIRUBIN TOTAL 0.5*mg/dL 0.1 - 1.3 mg/dL
BILIRUBIN DIRECT 0.1*mg/dL 0.0 - 0.3 mg/dL
SGPT (ALT) 28*U/L 2 - 60 U/L
SGOT (AST) 33*U/L 2 - 50 U/L
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 63*U/L 20 - 125 U/L
CREATININE 1.02*mg/dL 0.50 - 1.40 mg/dL CREATININE
BUN 21*mg/dL 7 - 25 mg/dL UREA NITROGEN BLOOD*
WBC 5.4*x10 3 /uL 4.5 - 11.0 x10 3 /uL HEMOGRAM (CBC) W AUTO DIFF RFLX MAN DIFF
RBC 4.84*x10 6 /uL 4.60 - 6.20 x10 6 /uL
HGB 14.6*g/dl 14.0 - 18.0 g/dl
HCT 44.2*% 39.0 - 51.0 %
MCV 91.5*fL 80.0 - 100.0 fL
MCH 30.2*pg 27.0 - 31.0 pg
MCHC 33.0*g/dL 32.0 - 37.0 g/dL
RDW 12.6*% 11.5 - 14.5 %
PLTS 221*x10 3/uL 150 - 400 x10 3/uL
MPV 9.6*fL 6.3 - 10.3 fL
NEUTROPHILS INSTRUMENT 58.9*% 45.0 - 73.0 %
LYMPHOCYTES INSTRUMENT 30.8*% 25.0 - 50.0 %
MONOCYTES INSTRUMENT 6.7*% 1.0 - 10.0 %
EOSINOPHILS INSTRUMENT 2.9*% 1.0 - 3.0 %
BASOPHILS INSTRUMENT 0.7*% 0.0 - 2.0 %
ABSOLUTE NEUTROPHILS INSTRUMENT 3.16*x10 3/uL 1.80 - 8.00 x10 3/uL
ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTES INSTRUMENT 1.65*x10 3/uL 1.00 - 4.80 x10 3/uL
ABSOLUTE MONOCYTES INSTRUMENT 0.36*x10 3/uL 0.20 - 0.60 x10 3/uL
ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHILS INSTRUMENT 0.16*x10 3/uL 0.00 - 0.60 x10 3/uL
ABSOLUTE BASOPHILS INSTRUMENT 0.04*x10 3/uL 0.00 - 0.30 x10 3/uL
CHOLESTEROL 171*mg/dL 0 - 199 mg/dL
HDL 74*mg/dL >40 mg/dL
NCEP GUIDELINES Desirable Borderline Undesirable
HDL cholesterol Above 60 40 - 59 Below 40
CHOL/HDL RATIO 2.31** 0.00 - 4.90 LIPID PROFILE
LDL 83*mg/dL 0 - 130 mg/dL
TRIGLYCERIDES 71*mg/dL 0 - 149 mg/dL
FASTING STATUS Random**
EGFR NON AFRICAN AM >60** >60
EGFR AFRICAN AMERICAN >60** >60
Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate is calculated using
serum/plasma creatinine, age, gender and ethnicity. This
calculation is in units of mL/min/1.73 m2. This value
should be interpreted as a trend. A value below 60 might
indicate kidney disease.
BLOOD TYPE O POS**
RETYPE PERFORMED
RH FACTOR POS**
ANTIBODY SCREEN W/TITER NEGATIVE**

Just found my test results from a year and a half ago so they should still be close to before I started my cycle.

Right now I'm starting my second week of teste 500 a week and AI 10 every other day. i had a pretty good limp. I guess your body just has to get used to it. Any suggestions on the blood test and pinning so it doesn't hurt so much later? Let the alcohol dry needle pointed away from your leg?

added a pdf version since the above is hard to read.

BP Pulse Height Weight SpO2 BMI
126/82 61 5' 11.25" (1.81 m) 218 lb (98.9 kg) 97% 30.19 kg/m2

Are these all the tests that I should ask my doc for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I pinn once a week what would the dosage be and how many weeks? It's been awhile so any help would be appreciated.
Looking forward to improving my gains. My most last time were shoulders and squats and those were my weakest. Thanks

You can pin once a week but its not gonna be optimal. I'd recommend doing 2x250mg twice per week for stable blood plasma levels.
12 weeks would be pretty standard.

Right now I'm starting my second week of teste 500 a week and AI 10 every other day. i had a pretty good limp. I guess your body just has to get used to it. Any suggestions on the blood test and pinning so it doesn't hurt so much later? Let the alcohol dry needle pointed away from your leg?

Pretty good limp ?
Its almost impossible to read the blood test, it hurts my brain so stopped trying. Its also 1.5 year old so not sure what importance it has to this cycle ?
Virgin muscle will pretty much always hurt but I'd recommend warming the vials under hot tap water for 10-20 seconds, the closer to body temperature the oil is, the easier it will dissipate into the muscle.

Not sure what you mean by letting the needle dry off alcohol ?
Are you reusing old needles or something ?

Ok, didn't see the pdf until now...
Your WBC is bit high.
You should also plan to donate blood during this cycle, hematocrit levels are creeping up.

Where are testosterone and estrogen levels ?

You can pin once a week but its not gonna be optimal. I'd recommend doing 2x250mg twice per week for stable blood plasma levels.
12 weeks would be pretty standard.

Pretty good limp ?
Its almost impossible to read the blood test, it hurts my brain so stopped trying. Its also 1.5 year old so not sure what importance it has to this cycle ?
Virgin muscle will pretty much always hurt but I'd recommend warming the vials under hot tap water for 10-20 seconds, the closer to body temperature the oil is, the easier it will dissipate into the muscle.

Not sure what you mean by letting the needle dry off alcohol ?
Are you reusing old needles or something ?

No all needles are brandy new. i meant the rubbing alcohol i use on my leg and the vial. I will put the oil under hot water/warm water to heat it up and see if it helps.

Added test levels though they are a bit old gonna have to get everything redone soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
No all needles are brandy new. i meant the rubbing alcohol i use on my leg and the vial. I will put the oil under hot water/warm water to heat it up and see if it helps. I have notice WBC has been high but its been going down since 2 years prior. I guess I need to ask for a testosterone test as i don't see it in myhealthonline chart. Do you know the name of the Component? So next time i see my primary care ask for blood count/ liver and testosterone tests?

Ohh, yes, if you pin directly after swabbing leg with iso/alcohol, it will sting a bit going in. Just let it air dry for 30 seconds and no worries.
WBC being high is pretty inconclusive to be honest, could be sign of a mild infection, could also be you had very high physical strain the day before leaving blood work. I wouldn't worry about it but I'd keep it in mind for future bloodwork.

You want free testosterone, total testosterone, ALAT/ASAT(liver) and estrogen(female hormone panel). In the testosterone test is most likely included SHBG and FSH should be included in the female hormone panel. At least thats how my lab offers them.
Those are the ones missing that I can see.

thanks but over the last year I have really noticed by sex drive to be declining. I just turned 41 :(
God damn 40's now.

Thats bit odd, could be estrogen related perhaps but sure its not mentally ? Have you tried hooking up with a hot 25y old ? ;)
You have levels of a healthy 30 year old :)

Thats bit odd, could be estrogen related perhaps but sure its not mentally ? Have you tried hooking up with a hot 25y old ? ;)
You have levels of a healthy 30 year old :)

im actually in the market for a hot 25-year-old. If you found one with a nice rack and a tight bod let me know. ;).

Hey a 25 yr old...OMG I might have a heart attack.
. Lol

I just Re-Married my wife after 40 years.

OMM

Wow, thats amazing. Congratulations bro.
40 years together, something for the rest of us strive for, at least me!!
And it just hit me...i'm not even 40 years old..holy shit batman, you're old ;)

Wow, thats amazing. Congratulations bro.
40 years together, something for the rest of us strive for, at least me!!
And it just hit me...i'm not even 40 years old..holy shit batman, you're old ;)

Ah ha, ha, haa . :)

Listen it's not easy. I admit there were a couple of separations but it much better now :dance2:

Ah ha, ha, haa . :)

Listen it's not easy. I admit there were a couple of separations but it much better now :dance2:

I think thats pretty cool. My parents almost lasted 20 years but dad decided to cheat the last 2-3 years and mom found out couple months before the 20y celebration...so they never got to celebrate it.
Honestly, I think its pretty amazing staying together for so long. I dont judge either dad or mom, only wished dad would have had bit more class about the whole thing.... That and actually cheating with someone better looking...like, thats such a subtle mindfuck...ohh, so you wanted someone uglier then me ? Or did my personality just suck that much ?
So many questions lol...

Back