2nd teste cycle need dosage and weeks

My dad was a drunk and an ass for pretty much his whole life.

Thank you for suggesting to warm up the teste it is noticeably better and I have much less of a limp when I walk the day after I pin. I have noticed my sex drive is on full throttle and I only completed week 2. Shouldn't be long before i walk up with a tent every morning. :sperm: When do you think the best time would be to ask for a blood test? I probably will only ask for one test. The end of the cycle or the middle?

Happy to hear its gotten better!

If you're only planning on one blood work, make it week 6-7. That way test levels should have peaked and so should estrogen if AI is to weak/high.
Just make sure to get female hormone panel as well, so you know estrogen values and can tweak AI if need be from there.

Would also be good to know hematocrit levels at that point since it was at 44-45% last check up.

So i just asked my PCP for blood tests i requested the below hopefully that's all i need.
Red blood cell count (RBC)
Glucose
Blood Urea Nitrogen
Creatinine
Cholesterol
AST
ALT liver
LH (luteinizing hormone)
FSH (follicle stimulating hormone)
Total testosterone
Free testosterone
Estradiol

So re-requested the correct labs now they are giving me a hard time and asking for a reason as to why i need these tests. Should i say it has just been a while or that i need them because i am taking testorone? Maybe problems in bed?

Last edited:
Hey a 25 yr old...OMG I might have a heart attack.
. Lol

I just Re-Married my wife after 40 years.

OMM

God bless you brother. 40 years is amazing. Me and the wife are almost at 10 years being married and 15 being together and I***8217;m going to lose my mind. I swear if I had hair I***8217;d pull it out.

But have to thank god. I really would want to be single now a days. To many she males out there!

Just got labs back
TESTOSTERONE TOTAL 2729.5 ng/dl high
WBC 4.4 x10*3 /uL. Low
HGB 13.4 g/dL low
HCT 41.5 %
MCV 88.6 fL
PLATELETS 431 x10*3 /uL high
TOTAL PROTEIN 6.8 g/dL
ALBUMIN 3.8 g/dL
BILIRUBIN TOTAL 0.5 mg/dL
SGPT (ALT) 27 U/L
SGOT (AST) 50 U/L
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 38 U/L
CHOLESTEROL 167 mg/dL
HDL 25 mg/dL. Low
CHOL/HDL RATIO 6.7 high
LDL 127.6 mg/dL
TRIGLYCERIDES 72 mg/dL

No all needles are brandy new. i meant the rubbing alcohol i use on my leg and the vial. I will put the oil under hot water/warm water to heat it up and see if it helps.

Added test levels though they are a bit old gonna have to get everything redone soon.

Please stop posting PDF flies. IT is not allowed for security reasons just keep uploading pics of your labs.

Back