3 times arm workout in a week

There is absolutely nothing wrong, or even dangerous, with working out your arms 3 times in a week. Muscle tissue recovery takes about 48 hours, so as long as you***8217;re waiting a full two days, I think you should be fine. I know that my arms are my limiting factor in my chest and back workouts, so one thing I like to do sometimes also is work in an extra two bicep and tricep exercises in after my normal workout (legs, back, chest, etc.). This means that some weeks I***8217;m actually working out my arms every day in order to shock and ***8220;surprise***8221; my muscles out of the routine they***8217;re used to. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Brett
bicepsworkouts.co

You can hit arms everyday if you want - at least I did.

My bicep was lagging, and about a month ago I said "I wonder what happens if I hit biceps everyday for a week", well did just that and gained about two inches - rockin' 18". 100% drug free.

I did biceps straight for a week, and hit them three time the week after - just noticed when I looked at progress pics today.

You probably can get away with working a smaller muscle group that many times in a week, but have you noticed whether it held back other body parts that involve arms? I.e. Benchpress with sore tris or rowing with sore bis.

Back