3 weeks post testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) - leg joint pain with burning sensation?

ohrndz

3 weeks post TRT - leg joint pain with burning sensation?

Hello all, new to the forum.
Today makes my third week on Axiron.
Over the past 3 days I have been experiencing joint pain in my knees and ankles.
Last night I started experiencing burning/hot sensation in both my feet. My feet were not hot to touch nor skin shows any redness or swelling. I couldn't sleep because of it, I was waking up a few times a night. I have also noticed that since starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I've had a hard time falling asleep.
I don't know if this is due to the Axiron or something else is causing it.
Has anyone else experienced these symptoms when on TRT?

Thanks!

Hello all, new to the forum.
Today makes my third week on Axiron.
Over the past 3 days I have been experiencing joint pain in my knees and ankles.
Last night I started experiencing burning/hot sensation in both my feet. My feet were not hot to touch nor skin shows any redness or swelling. I couldn't sleep because of it, I was waking up a few times a night. I have also noticed that since starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) I've had a hard time falling asleep.
I don't know if this is due to the Axiron or something else is causing it.
Has anyone else experienced these symptoms when on TRT?

Thanks!

Have you checked your Estradiol (E2) with a blood test? Sometimes that can cause symptoms like what you are experiencing if it gets too high or too low.

Have you checked your Estradiol (E2) with a blood test? Sometimes that can cause symptoms like what you are experiencing if it gets too high or too low.

I have not had any blood tests done since starting TRT. I am assuming my urologist will order them next week when I see them.

Back