35% Off! Today ONLY! BUY FROM US..............NOW!

Want a 10% code to go along with the sale?

Follow us on twitter @ruiproducts, mention us, and get a promocode to go along with the current sale.

Yes great sale. The wife is happy and so am I. Great products and you guys always respond with sales each month it seems! Big thumbs up!

Yes great sale. The wife is happy and so am I. Great products and you guys always respond with sales each month it seems! Big thumbs up!

They def do but this one is a biggie man. I just placed a big ass order! Only diff is not sure how happy my wife will be when she sees the cc. Ill just have to use her line on her. "I saved so much money" LOL

They def do but this one is a biggie man. I just placed a big ass order! Only diff is not sure how happy my wife will be when she sees the cc. Ill just have to use her line on her. "I saved so much money" LOL

Thanks for the support!

Want a 10% code to go along with the sale?

Follow us on twitter @ruiproducts, mention us, and get a promocode to go along with the current sale.

Back