3J client takes 1st in two categories and overall!!! pics inside!!!

3J

Super Moderator
I want to congratulate yet another 3Js Nutrition Network Contest Prep client on taking home 1st place teen men, 1st place novice lightweight, and overall novice men in his first bodybuilding show.. He swept the whole thing!!

Nothing makes me prouder than seeing all the hard work we put into prepping your show with medals and trophies!!! You have a very very bright future in the bodybuilding world, keep it up!!!

and for those of you interested in my service, please feel free to email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com for more info.. website in the link below

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Last edited:
I was just wondering how he ended up doing. honestly one of my favorite transformations, this guy as a very aesthetic look and composition to him. congrats to both of you.

i follow a very strict privacy policy with my clients... i wouldn't be able to answer that question.. only reason why his pics are up is because he gave me written permission to use them..

I understand... Nice work regardless- both of you !

Thanks everyone i put a lot of effort into this and couldn't be more proud. I wouldn't have been able to do it without 3js nutritional experience and knowledge he is the man! i strong suggest anyone new to the fitness world or anyone who is trying to reach their physique goals and aspirations to head to him first!

Great job, 3J. Went with a good friend for my first contest years ago, but felt I could've been better. Probably going to give you a try for my next comp, but won't be for awhile.

Great job, 3J. Went with a good friend for my first contest years ago, but felt I could've been better. Probably going to give you a try for my next comp, but won't be for awhile.

its about learning your own body brother.. its trial and error..

what my company does is reduce the time for trial and error.. in the end what youre paying for is my experience.. anyone with a sense of research can put together and decent diet

Back