Another 3Js Nutrition Network Client takes double gold!! Pics inside!!

3J

Super Moderator
i gotta say, i absolutely love what i do. Here is another client who came to me for contest prep, looking to do his first show.. He blew everyone out of the water and took first and overall!! With determination made of steel, he followed my program to the last detail and came out looking amazing!! Congrats! Just look at these before and after pics! He is one show away from getting his pro card!

Nutrition is key folks!!! Have a plan to go along with your goals!

If interested in my services please contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

website: 3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

First pic was in Aug 2014.

The belly is gone, but trust me there is still some loose skin to remind me it was there haha

thank you all for the kind words.. as usual, the credit has to go to the client who puts in the hard work!! im only here to show him the road, he has to walk it!

i gotta say, i absolutely love what i do. Here is another client who came to me for contest prep, looking to do his first show.. He blew everyone out of the water and took first and overall!! With determination made of steel, he followed my program to the last detail and came out looking amazing!! Congrats! Just look at these before and after pics! He is one show away from getting his pro card!

Nutrition is key folks!!! Have a plan to go along with your goals!

If interested in my services please contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

website: 3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

IMAG0224%201_zpst4sjdee2.jpg

62464832-TJC15EveN075_zpsmabswnfa.jpg

62464831-TJC15DayN027_zps40enjfr3.jpg

Also,How Long Did Your Transformation Take From Before To After?

This took a little over a year.

I'm hoping to put on some weight and get pro card in the new classic physique division. It's a lofty goal, but why not shoot for the moon, right?

This took a little over a year.

I'm hoping to put on some weight and get pro card in the new classic physique division. It's a lofty goal, but why not shoot for the moon, right?

youre GOING to get your pro card... esp since we are working together as long as we are going to be.. lol

s

Back