3J's Black Friday Deal! 50% OFF!!!

3J

Super Moderator

3J's Nutrition Network Black Friday Special

Aright guys, this is the time of the year where you get the most bang for your buck!! Let 3Js Nutrition Network help you get in the best shape of your life with personalized nutrition and training coaching from 3J himself!

From Nov 21st to Nov 25th Get 50% OFF ALL PACKAGES!!

2 MONTHS $100

3 MONTHS $150

4 MONTHS $200

6 MONTHS $300

12 MONTHS $375

DONT WAIT AND MISS THIS HUGE SAVINGS!

CONTACT 3J AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM FOR MORE INFO AND TO SIGN UP!

3J's Nutrition

BUMP for an outstanding deal!!!

For those who do not know, 3J completely reshaped my body. We have more work we are going to do, but in the middle of it all I had to have spinal surgery. I have barely been to the gym in the last 7 months BUT MY BODY SHAPE AND COMPOSITION IS ALL BUT IDENTICAL TO BEFORE THE SURGERY!! I learned how to eat right from 3J, and eating right (while taking into account my new TDEE due to being far more sedentary) I have been able to keep almost all my muscle and lose very little fat. Yes, I have lost strength, but there is nothing one can do about that except go to the gym. 7 months with almost no gym time and people I know from my past are still coming up to me and saying "wow, you really look good, you look like you work out".

If you have any doubts, toss them aside and sign up already. You will be glad you did.

Back