New Years Resolution Sale! Get in Shape with 3Js Coaching!

3J

Super Moderator

Get YOUR Nutrition & Training RIGHT with 3J's
New Years Resolution Sale!

Its a very sad truth that 3/4 of the population will fail their New Years Resolution by February. Why become a statistic when you can have expert guidance and coaching from me! I have changed countless lives on this forum by paving the road that clients have to walk to reach their goals. Now, you can take advantage of my coaching with this incredible sale!

Join me in making the change of your life in 2019!

Here is what comes with my coaching

1. A custom built diet specific to your needs. I tell you what to eat, when to eat it, and how much to have, but I give you multiple options per meal!

2. A workout and cardio routine synergistic with the diet

3. You will be required to send specific measurements and your weight at least once a week so that I may track your progress and make changes as I see fit, holding you accountable for your decisions!

4. Supplementation coaching is included. Yes, all supplementation!

New Years Resolution Price List!

2 Months 175

3 Months 225

4 Months 300

6 Months 350

12 Months 600

Contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire! Lets make progress because you cant outrun your fork!!

3J know how to tweak your diet and has helped some turn to pro bodybuilders, NPC.
he has helped me and I'm gonna need his help again for NPC this time around.

Get YOUR Nutrition & Training RIGHT with 3J's
New Years Resolution Sale!

Its a very sad truth that 3/4 of the population will fail their New Years Resolution by February. Why become a statistic when you can have expert guidance and coaching from me! I have changed countless lives on this forum by paving the road that clients have to walk to reach their goals. Now, you can take advantage of my coaching with this incredible sale!

Join me in making the change of your life in 2019!

Here is what comes with my coaching

1. A custom built diet specific to your needs. I tell you what to eat, when to eat it, and how much to have, but I give you multiple options per meal!

2. A workout and cardio routine synergistic with the diet

3. You will be required to send specific measurements and your weight at least once a week so that I may track your progress and make changes as I see fit, holding you accountable for your decisions!

4. Supplementation coaching is included. Yes, all supplementation!

New Years Resolution Price List!

2 Months 175

3 Months 225

4 Months 300

6 Months 350

12 Months 600

Contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire! Lets make progress because you cant outrun your fork!!

Thats a great transformation way to go 3J! and good for the dude.

Back