3J's Reverse Pyramid Training (SpreadSheet) download

Hypnotix

This is a 3J approved sticky

Hey everyone, I've been holding out on this document for a while. I put it together after just one week of logging in a standard notepad.. got old writing in everything manually over and over.

I understand that some may have their own way of doing it already, but to anyone who needs some help in the organization department, or just wants to try something new and keep a consistent log following exactly what he lays out.. this doc could be for you.

In the document you will find 3J's RPT regimen, and yes, I have cleared this with him before posting it up. Completely laid out, two weeks worth of tracking at a time per sheet, prints out just fine, and also would work to take in a laptop, table, or phone to enter data from the application directly. I've transferred the file from three different formats and it rolls over just fine between Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and even OpenOffice.

This has been a very powerful tool for me in tracking progress. I personally add in notes for each exercise in the form of a + or a - to let myself know to bump up the weight, or lower the weight for the following week. Hope this can be as great of an accessory to you as it is for me!

The file is compressed, and will need uncompressed. But, it was the only way I could figure out how to get it on here without giving out a link to the file within my e-mail and giving away my identity.. I didn't want to make it a .doc or a .pdf because I wasn't sure people would know how to xfer file or edit in pdf format. Please forgive me for the inconvenience, I was unable to attach the file in it's original formats or in several other formats..

Thanks for your time, and enjoy this!

:Present:

View attachment 559960

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, I've been holding out on this document for a while. I put it together after just one week of logging in a standard notepad.. got old writing in everything manually over and over.

I understand that some may have their own way of doing it already, but to anyone who needs some help in the organization department, or just wants to try something new and keep a consistent log following exactly what he lays out.. this doc could be for you.

In the document you will find 3J's RPT regimen, and yes, I have cleared this with him before posting it up. Completely laid out, two weeks worth of tracking at a time per sheet, prints out just fine, and also would work to take in a laptop, table, or phone to enter data from the application directly. I've transferred the file from three different formats and it rolls over just fine between Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and even OpenOffice.

This has been a very powerful tool for me in tracking progress. I personally add in notes for each exercise in the form of a + or a - to let myself know to bump up the weight, or lower the weight for the following week. Hope this can be as great of an accessory to you as it is for me!

The file is compressed, and will need uncompressed. But, it was the only way I could figure out how to get it on here without giving out a link to the file within my e-mail and giving away my identity.. I didn't want to make it a .doc or a .pdf because I wasn't sure people would know how to xfer file or edit in pdf format. Please forgive me for the inconvenience, I was unable to attach the file in it's original formats or in several other formats..

Thanks for your time, and enjoy this!

View attachment 559960

Thanks you. I'm off to work can't open it on my phone but I will tomorrow

Merry Christmas

Thanks you. I'm off to work can't open it on my phone but I will tomorrow

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas sir! You're gonna love it if you follow his regimen already.. it made logging, and coming into a workout so much easier having everything laid out like this. Looking forward to hearing how you like it!

I wasn't able to open this yet on my phone but I made my own I carry to the gym and mark up with the + or - for the next weeks workout.

I do have a question for 3J or everyone in general. On shoulder day there is a side lateral raise and a front lateral raise. I was reading somewhere that a majority of people have underdeveloped rear delts compared to front delts. Would there be any benefit to adding a "reverse fly" (or whatever the name is) or maybe substituting the reverse fly for the front raise?

I wasn't able to open this yet on my phone but I made my own I carry to the gym and mark up with the + or - for the next weeks workout.

I do have a question for 3J or everyone in general. On shoulder day there is a side lateral raise and a front lateral raise. I was reading somewhere that a majority of people have underdeveloped rear delts compared to front delts. Would there be any benefit to adding a "reverse fly" (or whatever the name is) or maybe substituting the reverse fly for the front raise?

Y-Rope Face Pulls, if any workout day feels easy, it's Shoulders. Add these in, but remember Back was the day before, may be worth implementing on another day altogether because of that area already being decimated.

Bump, just wanna keep this toward the top of the training section for users to easily find.

I use the "Simple workout log" app with 3J's RPT and it works good. Can be a little hard at first but once you figure out it's quirks it works pretty smooth. Has a timer on screen so you can set your rest periods and gives you a full workout summary and history to check what you did the week before. Since I carry my phone for all my music it works out nicely.

hmm...i could open the zipfile, but the file was ODS and not able to open the file itself?

Do you happen to have Excel, Google Sheets, or OpenOffice's spreadsheet program installed? If not, Google's is free, and it should pick that as your default program when you go to open this file after installation.

I couldn't get google sheets to open it, I tried to convert the file from ods to xls online and that didn't work either...doh!

Sorry I haven't updated guys. I have to get on my main machine to do it as my laptop is just a chromebook :(

As soon as I have time to figure it out I will..

Back