3rd cycle test c eq tren e dbol

Ahmedfawzy14

Hi guys.
Iam 34 y, 187 lbs , 5'7 ft , 14% bf. Had 2 previous cycles, 1st test e 250mg twice weekly for 12 weeks with eq 300mg twice weekly for the last 7 weeks, 2nd test p 100mg EOD with tren a 100mg EOD for 6 weeks with hgh 4iu 5 days on 2 days off for 4 weeks followed by pct. Now I planning to go to third cycle as follow:
Week 1-10 test c 250mg twice weekly
Week 1-10 eq 400mg twice weekly
Week 3-8 tren e 200mg twice weekly
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg Ed
Week 3-10 hcg 500iu weekly
Week 2-10 arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Week 5-8 caber 0.5mg e3d
Week 12-16 pct
Any advice please?

Sounds ok. Agressive for a third cycle, but all the pieces are there.

With 400 mg/wk EQ you are going to need a heck of a lot longer than 1.5 weeks (week 10.5 last shot to week 12 start PCT) until you start PCT. I'd have to plot it, but I'd guess four weeks would be more appropriate.

Sounds ok. Agressive for a third cycle, but all the pieces are there.

With 400 mg/wk EQ you are going to need a heck of a lot longer than 1.5 weeks (week 10.5 last shot to week 12 start PCT) until you start PCT. I'd have to plot it, but I'd guess four weeks would be more appropriate.

Thank you very much mate ***128525;

Hi guys.
Iam 34 y, 187 lbs , 5'7 ft , 14% bf. Had 2 previous cycles, 1st test e 250mg twice weekly for 12 weeks with eq 300mg twice weekly for the last 7 weeks, 2nd test p 100mg EOD with tren a 100mg EOD for 6 weeks with hgh 4iu 5 days on 2 days off for 4 weeks followed by pct. Now I planning to go to third cycle as follow:
Week 1-10 test c 250mg twice weekly
Week 1-10 eq 400mg twice weekly
Week 3-8 tren e 200mg twice weekly
Week 1-4 dbol 30mg Ed
Week 3-10 hcg 500iu weekly
Week 2-10 arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Week 5-8 caber 0.5mg e3d
Week 12-16 pct
Any advice please?

You have to Look at the Half-Lives of the Compounds that you are using !
It takes any Compound between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels !

Test C is OK for 10 Weeks as the Half-Life is 8 Days
EQ has a Half-Life of 14 Days ~ so you'll just be reaching Peak and you'll be Stopping.
Tren E has a Half-Life of 10.5 Days, so again, you'll Barely be reaching Peak Levels and you'll be stopping.

The rest of your Cycle looks OK.
But I would Extend the Cycle to at Least 12 Weeks ~ 14 to 16 would be Optimum.
And the Tren needs to also be Extended, I would just start it with all the other Compounds.......................... JP

Any other suggestions?

You want to start your AI at the Beginning of your Cycle, don't Wait for Side Effects, be Proactive.

And if you start the Tren at the Beginning of your Cycle, then also start the Caber as I mentioned in the previous post............ JP

Ai is to prevent sides not to use it to deal with side issues. like brotherman said above, start your ai from the start.

Once we inject the steroids basically immediately start entering our blood. An ester is a timed release of sorts. 24-36 hours after an injection "peak" levels for that shot are reached. If it's a short ester the peak will be big and fall off fast. Long esters have a smaller peak but slowly taper down. Overlapping the arches leads to higher levels.

The peak BLOOD LEVELS of a steroid takes multiple shots and overlapping each other. long esters get 16 wks a lot of the time.

Some of the short esters get shorter cycles because there is no build up or bleed down. Shorter time between last pin and PCT.

Long esters can take weeks to peak and then weeks to bleed out depending on dosages.

When you start "LOG IT! LOG IT! LOG IT!"

Back