3rd opinion on gyno

ricky

ive just had the 3rd opinion on puffy nipples, the doc says i don,t have gyno, but i hate my puffy nipples i always had it from puberty and i think it got slightly worse from cycling ive just run nolva for 2 weeks at 40mg ed and has made no difference! I dont have much knowledge on b6 does any1 think it would be worth me trying it / and i read some1 call it vitamin b6 does that mean i can get it over the counter? please help i hate my puffy nips

B6 is usually to control prolactin sides from tren, and deca, I dont really think it would have much effect on you if you already have gyno. Its usually used on cycle for prevention, but it may help you i could be wrong. good luck

I'm a member of the puffy nipple since puberty club, too. When I have had my BF very low in the past, though, they weren't too bad. You could always get a little plastic surgery to tighten them up if they *really* bug you. Why not? Chicks get boob jobs all the time...

cheers guys! i would like to post pics but dont have a camara! is it possible that i have naturally got high prolactin levels to make them puffy! the doc says he can feel muscle fibres under the nipple if their was breast tissue growth he wouldnt be able to feel it? does that sound like a reasonable comment?

My chiropractor occasionally has to break free blockages under one or the other nipple that he says is from the lymph glands getting backed up. He does it by pressing HARD AS HELL on the nipple and rubbing vigorously. IT HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, but in a couple of days, the nipple area is a little less puffy. He tells me to do it on myself, but I can’t cause myself that much pain all at once, so I do it in stages.

i have not heard anything about b12 or b6 helping witth gyno if so that would be good info to know about. If you find out let me know bro. Good luck. i would give tren a try.

ricky said:
ive just had the 3rd opinion on puffy nipples, the doc says i don,t have gyno, but i hate my puffy nipples i always had it from puberty and i think it got slightly worse from cycling ive just run nolva for 2 weeks at 40mg ed and has made no difference! I dont have much knowledge on b6 does any1 think it would be worth me trying it / and i read some1 call it vitamin b6 does that mean i can get it over the counter? please help i hate my puffy nips

your doc is somewhat incorrect that because he doesn't feel fiber there that you don't have a form of gyno. you definitely have a fat concentration there but the glands themselves are causing most of this. I had puffy nips and had plain liposuction done. Not good. Just ended up with a smaller version of the same problem. Then a year later I had the entire gland removed. The key to remember there is that there is some sculpting that needs to be done around the breast tissue for proper contouring. Of course I was in the all-time worst shape of my life. The pics you see are 12 months apart and a little over 12 months ago. It is embarrassing for me to post these so go easy guys. I figure if someone can benefit from it then great but I already know I looked like shit. You can't really tell from these but if I turned sideways you would have seen the nipples looked like ski slopes. I would say that my chest is nice and flat now (no I don't look deformed either). I never took my shirt off before unless I got my nips erect cuz only then they didn't look puffy. Now I rarely wear a shirt out near the lake, in the yard, around the house, etc. check this out. These pics were taken 3 months post op roughly a year ago. of course hitting the gym and eating right helped me get turned around, the surgery just took me to the next level. I weighed 190 in this pic and I have since put on 20 lbs on a serious bulker but this is all the pics I have for now. Hope it helps you. Good luck

Last edited:
What did the surgery cost Jimmy? 3-4K How much are we talking about here. How about the pain afterwards? Did it lay you up for a long time. Give us nip guys some more info on getting rid of them. Thanks

yes about that but I also had my flanks and abs etched in better
so mine was around 6500 but I also did it at the hospital instead of a surgery suite and that cost me another 1500. I just wanted to be in a hospital in case something went wrong. There is a layer of fat outside of the mammary that, depending on the size and positioning of your mammaries will accentuate the fatty nips. I wqas fucked no matter what I did. Fatter? bigger nips. lose weight? Nips are more accentuated.
It sucked balls.

I need to post some new pics of me. I'm about 215lbs now. Put on some nice bulk with a test, tren and Winstrol (winny) cycle.

So did you have gyno or just fatty tissue and have you had this since puberty and before gear? cos it sounds very simalar to me .I dont think it is gyno because when my nips are hard my chest contour is not disfigured at all.Its so easy to over critique yourself no1 sees me as bad as i see it but you no yourself as bodybuilder any imperfection can be a real headfuk

Thanks for sharing that, Jimmy. Makes me want to go get my nips operated on. They're a lot like yours in the before shot from what I can tell. You're looking good in pic #2. Post up your latest pics if you can.

Do you know if removing those glands have any adverse effect on the lymphatic or somatic systems? Also, is it now impossible for you to get test/estrogen related gyno with them gone?

MindOverMuscle said:
Thanks for sharing that, Jimmy. Makes me want to go get my nips operated on. They're a lot like yours in the before shot from what I can tell. You're looking good in pic #2. Post up your latest pics if you can.

Do you know if removing those glands have any adverse effect on the lymphatic or somatic systems? Also, is it now impossible for you to get test/estrogen related gyno with them gone?

Thanks Bro. I will post up some pics soon. No lymphatic or somatic issues to report. I didn't need a drain after surgery or anything either. It was clear cut and my Doc was amazing. I am told no on the gyno going forward as your body cannot regrow mammary glands.

two months of nothing. There was considerable bruising and swelling due to the lipo I had done so I wasn't allowed to do much but relax and heal. The bruising went away in a few weeks. If you just have the mammaries removed your timetable will be sooner than mine. I wasn't even allowed to do much cardio because he wanted my body temp to stay cool to keep the swelling down. You will have to wear a compression garment (vest) that will keep your chest pressed down for a while. It helps reshape your nips into the flat chest you want. I will tell you this though. My nips are still sensitive to this day. I can't push on them or touch them without feeling the sensitivity. A very small price to pay in my mind anyway

Wow, 2 months of nothing would be hard on me. I don't think sensitive nipples would be much of a problem, though. Thanks for all the good info. I'll see how my nipples are doing once I get down to 9% BF again. It's been so long since I was there that I can't really remember how they looked back then.

My wife thinks I'm imagining things but I'm like "no look, see how they kind of point straight out instead of lying flat?" lol...

MindOverMuscle said:
Wow, 2 months of nothing would be hard on me. I don't think sensitive nipples would be much of a problem, though. Thanks for all the good info. I'll see how my nipples are doing once I get down to 9% BF again. It's been so long since I was there that I can't really remember how they looked back then.

My wife thinks I'm imagining things but I'm like "no look, see how they kind of point straight out instead of lying flat?" lol...

Don't play that mental volleyball with yourself. It's always going to bug you deep down. I know that I found that the more fat I lost the worse the nips looked. I know its 2 months but you could run a bulker before the surgery and then go in. Anyway, Good luck Bro.

is it possible then you can have swollen nips naturally then without it being gyno. cos mine are bigger than the average persons so when the puff up it looks worse than sum1 with puffy small nips

but that puffy nips you describe is a form of gyno. It isn't an active growth but a dormant state of gyno. Some of us get it in puberty and some are born that way. My son inherited them too. He's only 12 but already I am feeling badly that he got my nips. He will have to get them fixed too someday.

Back