3rd week on cycle... VERY sore @ injection site

Roo

I am in the third week of my cycle...

10 weeks - sus
4 weeks - dbol

yesturday was my third injection (right ass check, left ass cheek, this week back to right)

every week that i have done my injection my ass is SO sore, almost unbarable at times on whatever side i injected on. i thought after doing the right time for the second time it would not have been so bad but damn was i wrong!

wondering if this is unusual or not.

so far it is almost all gone in 2 days, sometimes carrys into a third... but this hurts and im sick of making up excuses to my co-workers about the same time every week i am walking funny.

thanks!

It might get better still. I find the longer I massage post injection the less sore it is the next day. I also find as my cycle progresses the pain decreases.

this is probably a given... but fake stuff would give the same effect, wouldnt it?

so far it seems real... got the best side effect: acne! lol

maybe this shit is placibo's for all i know... heh

thanks for the response buddy!

Roo said:
I am in the third week of my cycle...

10 weeks - sus
4 weeks - dbol

yesturday was my third injection (right ass check, left ass cheek, this week back to right)

every week that i have done my injection my ass is SO sore, almost unbarable at times on whatever side i injected on. i thought after doing the right time for the second time it would not have been so bad but damn was i wrong!

wondering if this is unusual or not.

so far it is almost all gone in 2 days, sometimes carrys into a third... but this hurts and im sick of making up excuses to my co-workers about the same time every week i am walking funny.

thanks!

Actually I just cycled Sustanon (sust) 250 and I was a bit sore expecially when it was put in my arm...... It goes with it man...

I had the same thing with test-e. What I found to solve to problem 100% was to do the quads, but only way around the outside almost to where the hams start. Only think I can think is that portion of the muscle has much less contraction/expansion than when going more to the middle of the muscle. Before this I did the quads (center of muscle) traps, delts....they all hurt like a b*tch.... almost crippling at times (walked with a limp). But now everything is great!!!!! Good luck man!

Back