4 month Cutting results

what did you look like before? to me you look 'cut' like you wanted, but did you lose a lot of size doing so? many people dont diet right and sacrifice too much muscle just to look 'cut' but they dont realize they could have kept a lot more muscle doing so

what did you look like before? to me you look 'cut' like you wanted, but did you lose a lot of size doing so? many people dont diet right and sacrifice too much muscle just to look 'cut' but they dont realize they could have kept a lot more muscle doing so

I actually packed on some muscle. Especially in my legs and arms. This pic is from my previous cut (early 2009)

Not to disrespect you in any way, but I'm not that impressed at all. You weigh 150lbs... If you weren't ripped (and you are), you'd be nothing more then the average out of shape Joe.

Not to disrespect you in any way, but I'm not that impressed at all. You weigh 150lbs... If you weren't ripped (and you are), you'd be nothing more then the average out of shape Joe.

fair enough
But remember I am 150lbs and only 5'7 feet. So I am alot bigger than most guys my height

Looks like you got my build! Except im 6'1", so my muscles dont look as big as yours.. thats why im gonna go bulk a few cycles then cut the shit out, hopefully get somewhat type of results you were lookin for just in time for summer

fair enough
But remember I am 150lbs and only 5'7 feet. So I am alot bigger than most guys my height

I don't mean to be a jerk... And I apologize. I just live in an area of the world where everyone wants a 6 pack and they do it anyway possible. Generally they have a "skinny pack".

easy milk...some dudes just want the lean abercrombie look. it works with the ladies, even blondie obviously. and even though he may not be big, you and i both know getting cut is quite a feat in itself.

Id rather be big and bulky, i hate the abercrombie look...lol... i agree with milk, but hes deff cut, just small.

Id rather be big and bulky, i hate the abercrombie look...lol... i agree with milk, but hes deff cut, just small.

His abs are great, the rest is average joe, but everybody has different goals. He achieved his goal and posted pics so props to him. Also, he did this coming back from a serious injury and multiple surgeries. I see guys strut around like they are big shit, but they just look fat and would look better if they would cut down. For me I can be big and bulky(255) or cut (220), but haven't been able to do both at the same time very well, so I'm just going to go for the cut look myself. I feel better, look better, am healthier, and clothes fit better.

o yea he did excellent id like to be cut as him but im not to far from it and i weight 212 6'1. he its hard for me to keep a strict diet, ill work on a cutting cycle in the summer, Yea he deserves rep 4 sho!!

Back