4 weeks left/gyno sides

TJR87

I am running a 10 week cycle of Sustaplex325.

I have 4 weeks left and I noticed my nips are starting to puff out a bit.

Would I be alright just to toss some Nolva in these last 4 weeks to block the E sites? I dont want to kill all the estrogen and kill my gains with AIs.

I'm not bloated with water at all, just puffy nips. However, I do have Letro if absolutely necessary.

Forgot to include dose and shot schedule, I pin eod, .5ml of Sustanon (sust). every shot. a little under 500mg/wk.

Last edited:
its a tough call, I have had experience with this before and everything was fine after the cycle so im leaning to just poppin nolva, but I can understand an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) might be the best way to go here.

So far, I have been taking 40mgs of nolva/day to slow the puffed nips until I figure out which Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to go with(started before I posted this), but right now my nips are firming up and there was slight sensitivity that is now gone, and very small lumps that are now minimal and are obviously shrinking.

With this type of desired reaction, should I just continue the nolva for these last 4 weeks? Obviously its diverting the E build up in my nips.

After I have everything completely controlled should I bump down to 40mgs eod, 20mgs ed, or 20mgs oed???

Appreciate any thoughts here fellas.

I'm experiencing the same problems three weeks into my Test E cycle. Puffy and sensitive nipples started appearing almost a week ago now. I'm taking Novla to counter it for the time being.

I'm experiencing the same problems three weeks into my Test E cycle. Puffy and sensitive nipples started appearing almost a week ago now. I'm taking Novla to counter it for the time being.

The nolva will hold it off, for me at least. Chances are if you stop your nolva, all your sides might reappear.

I am almost done with my cycle so I may just keep nolva in my cycle at a low dose once all is completely controlled. You may want to look into arimidex or aromasin if you are running a 10wk+ cycle. Next cycle of test I do, aromasin will be included in my entire cycle so aromatization won't be an issue. I am obviously gyno prone.

Back