400 tren vs 600 tren

Looks like good info. I'm actually using test-p for this run.
I think I've decided to run tren 100 eod, may split it Ed though. And the test at 75 eod.

Thats a good plan.

I still always advocate lowering the test amount to let the tren do the work. Its has 5 times higher binding affinity rate than testosterone. Simply put, it wont allow the body to utilize all the testosterone you are using, it will allow more testosterone to be floating around, un bound, and thus convert to estrogen through aromitization.

IF you really want to run a higher amount of test, for what ever reason, id do something like this.

50mg EOD test prop, 50mg tren ED or 100mg tren EOD.

I promise your pecker will still work. Just be sure to use 12.5mg aromisin ED from day 1, and possibly bum to 25mg ED if you are estrogen prone. As soon as e2 goes out of whack, the sides from the tren will come on like a train.

I tried lowering my test then boom I couldn't get a hard on so I'm back to higher test and I'm still stronger than I've ever been in my life because of the Tren

I tried lowering my test then boom I couldn't get a hard on so I'm back to higher test and I'm still stronger than I've ever been in my life because of the Tren

Good approach. Some people need a tad more test, others dont. Glad to see you approached it from the lower end first, and then adjusted instead of jumping off the deep end and not knowing what could have been.

The only thing I disagree with is running your tren for 7 weeks. Other than that, it looks good. I seriously would run it for 10 weeks for sure. Trust me on that one. You will be fine. Just make sure you are getting in plenty of water. Week 7 was when the fun was just beginning hence why I ran it 12 weeks. FML. lol.

less time on is more time to recover, tren will do fine a 7-8 weeks. No need to continue to shut yourself down.

I see what you are saying but do you really think you will notice a huge difference as far as suppression and shut down for 2 extra weeks?? How would anyone measure that?? I figure, if you are running it for the first time, then try to get the most out of it. Hell, I even suggested 300mg per week because I got great results with that. I seriously didn't notice much until week 6-7 on my tren cycle so that is why I suggested it.

No youre right. Its just a good rule of thumb to keep saying to yourself, for general AAS health and longevity, less time on means more time to recover. I know a lot of big dudes who run short esters for 6-8 weeks, and done. They recover faster and keep more due to faster recovery, and can hop back on after taking an addition 8-12 weeks off instead of 14-20 weeks off from a standard 12-16 week cycle. (depending on ester of course).

But i just feel like with tren, he will be fine with 400mg/wk for 7-8 weeks. Its so damn efficient. And it does shut you down pretty nicely.. lol

I think the OP should gauge his gains, as nearing the end of a cycle gains will diminish and sides will still be prevalent as will prolonging post cycle therapy (pct) and furthering hpta shutdown. I think by week 7-8 OP should see how he feels, check his stats again, review his diet, analyze his lifts and PR's, and see if he hasnt already met his goal for the cycle. We all know that in the ending weeks of any cycle, most gains have already happened.

No youre right. Its just a good rule of thumb to keep saying to yourself, for general AAS health and longevity, less time on means more time to recover. I know a lot of big dudes who run short esters for 6-8 weeks, and done. They recover faster and keep more due to faster recovery, and can hop back on after taking an addition 8-12 weeks off instead of 14-20 weeks off from a standard 12-16 week cycle. (depending on ester of course).

But i just feel like with tren, he will be fine with 400mg/wk for 7-8 weeks. Its so damn efficient. And it does shut you down pretty nicely.. lol

I think the OP should gauge his gains, as nearing the end of a cycle gains will diminish and sides will still be prevalent as will prolonging post cycle therapy (pct) and furthering hpta shutdown. I think by week 7-8 OP should see how he feels, check his stats again, review his diet, analyze his lifts and PR's, and see if he hasnt already met his goal for the cycle. We all know that in the ending weeks of any cycle, most gains have already happened.

I agree. Sometimes I forget about recovery because I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so long doing the blast and cruise. Lol. I am like oh shit, this dude needs to get his dick to work again sometime down the road. Lol.

I agree. Sometimes I forget about recovery because I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so long doing the blast and cruise. Lol. I am like oh shit, this dude needs to get his dick to work again sometime down the road. Lol.

hahah right? Im prescribed testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) as well. I enjoy not contemplating post cycle therapy (pct), but we got to remember to watch out for those guys who are still producing by themselves.

Although Monday and Thursday are my favorite days of the week, every week. ha

Good shit man, yeah I'm definitely going to take a look at all the advice given here and weigh it all in for when my gear arrives. This was a good thread for sure man. Thanks again fellas.

im on tren-e now. started at 400/week and now at 800/week. i see no difference. hasnt made me stronger, agressive, moody, have weird dreams or whatever else people say it does. All I have noticed is sweating a bit more. Also using t3 so I dont know if that has anything to do with the sweating.

Tren is pretty stout stuff, I think you'll find it plenty strong even at 400(ish). I love it right around there at 263-265, the harder you work the more it will show, its great stuff.

Just a lil' update. Just pinned my first pin, solid pin no cough. Ended up going 100eod tren/50eod test.

That is what worked best for me on tren. The sides were much less and I felt more in control of my temper. I started much higher with the test and man let me tell you I was a mean ass mother fucker. Droping the test below the tren made it easier to function and stay in control. Never had any anger issues before tren and I have tried most all steroids. Its an emotional roller coaster for sure if you can't control the sides. Sounds like you have it figured out. Animal had some great advice for you. Good luck grow big!!!!

my first time ever was tren e i was doin 900 a week but when week 5 kick in i almost went into a high blood p coma. now i just chill with tren a at 400mg a week, if is your first time i would do 80 to 100mg eod and 50mg test prop, should feel like a god in 3weeks lol

Back