Testosterone deca durabolin and dianabol cycle

DeepSea4Life

Hey guys looking for some guidance here. This is my 8th or 9th cycle.

27 years old
5'10
210lbs
I think about 12 percent body fat (am I right?) see photos

I'm on week 4 of cycle..

Test 400 800 mg week 1-14
Deca 300 600 mg week 1-12
Dbol 50mg for 6 weeks
Adex .25 mg eod

This is the second time I've ran this cycle last time I put on 35 lbs and looked like the Michelin man.
I've dramatically changed my diet since then mostly cutting out alcohol and sodium and carb intake.

I've been in taking as close to 200 grams of protein as I can a day..

So here's my question. Due to the bumps in life we all encounter I'm running out of this specific gear. I'm good on dbol but in two weeks I will be switching to 600mg test c a week and 500mg of deca while continuing the adex. What can I expect to see when cutting out the short esters in the test-400 if any?

Before this cycle I cruised at 150mg test p for 8 weeks. Also i kind of fell off the wagon with diet and jumped to 225 lbs (thank you captain morgan)
Within 2 weeks of getting serious with diet and cutting out alcohol to make room for the dbol I lost 15 lbs.. I'm going into week 5 and I can really see the size coming but I've been sitting at 210 lbs for 4 weeks. I'm assuming I'm still losing some fat and water from the alcohol binge and replacing with quality tissues? I'll be honest I'm really excited to see just how monstrous this cycle is going to be. It feels like a complete 180 from the last bulk and I'm really seeing the muscle maturity and memory.

Also if I can squeeze one more question in here at what age should I expect to be in (prime) I hear 32-40 years old what do you guys think.. thanks

Pic in comment idk what the hell my phone

Last edited:
Test is test so switching from test 400 to test cyp isn't going to matter..

Right on, didn't think so but I'm doing ims every 84 hours so I just thought I'd check giving the half life of the short esters The bloods should even be more stable then also right... any comment on bf?

The Test 400 I'm used to is 200 Test E and 200 Test C, so changing to all Test C shouldn't see any noticeable difference. Cyp is about 12 days half life and enanthate 10 days, so very little difference.

Going from 800 Test to 600 Test per week, I can't say... Might not notice anything if your recepters are already saturated, except less estrogen. Deca 600 to 500 again might not notice much, although I did see a big difference between 400 and 600 deca.

For that much AAS 0.25mg adex EOD seems a bit light, in your past cycles did you do any blood testing or see any estrogen sides?

And, you should block out your face on the photos. FWIW the smooth belly looks like more than 12% bf to me, but I'm no expert on this.

The Test 400 I'm used to is 200 Test E and 200 Test C, so changing to all Test C shouldn't see any noticeable difference. Cyp is about 12 days half life and enanthate 10 days, so very little difference.

Going from 800 Test to 600 Test per week, I can't say... Might not notice anything if your recepters are already saturated, except less estrogen. Deca 600 to 500 again might not notice much, although I did see a big difference between 400 and 600 deca.

For that much AAS 0.25mg adex EOD seems a bit light, in your past cycles did you do any blood testing or see any estrogen sides?

And, you should block out your face on the photos. FWIW the smooth belly looks like more than 12% bf to me, but I'm no expert on this.

Tankman thanks for the response. The adex is something I also considered a bit light. Unfortunately I haven't kept up on bloods like I should. But I have had bloods tests here and there. The last time I ran this cycle at week 6 my bloods indicated a estradiol level of nearly 170 ! so obviously bunk adex. Even at that range I experienced minimal gyno and other estrogen related sides. Soon after I started on legit adex and tested again in 3 weeks the estradiol went down to mid 30s range and it reduced night sweats and a bit of water retention but that's all I noticed. I used Letro for 4 weeks and the gyno subsided. Haven't had an issue since.. I assume my body deals with high circulating amounts of estrogen quite well based on that experience.

Roger on the bf, the photo was taken close to evening time in the mornings my abdominals are more pronounced. Also my legs are quite lean having veins visual in every corner and running through groin area. Seems my body likes to retain in the belly and back mostly. I'll probably get with 3j and double check my diet I want this to be a mass gainer but dont want to float away either Haha. Thanks

Also what's your thought on throwing in half a clomid every injection day for an insurance policy? I normally dont worry until I see signs but I don't have letro on hand and dont want any gyno this cycle . Would the pros outweigh the cons

Last edited:
There has been a lot of talk lately about using clomid both on cycle and on TRT. I personally know nothing about it, so can't comment - though I will say user results sound promising.

On the adex, sounds like you dialed it in on an earlier cycle with E2 in the mid 30's, so should be good to go. You know your body enough to know if you need to tinker up or down once you get going.

Should be a killer cycle, keep us posted.

There has been a lot of talk lately about using clomid both on cycle and on TRT. I personally know nothing about it, so can't comment - though I will say user results sound promising.

On the adex, sounds like you dialed it in on an earlier cycle with E2 in the mid 30's, so should be good to go. You know your body enough to know if you need to tinker up or down once you get going.

Should be a killer cycle, keep us posted.

Yup. I use it on cycle and with trt. The numbers show that it works. Not gonna say it works miracles but it most definitely tells my body to try to produce. I'm sure this doesn't work for everyone.

And definitely keep us posted OP. Looking forward to hearing about your journey

Yup. I use it on cycle and with trt. The numbers show that it works. Not gonna say it works miracles but it most definitely tells my body to try to produce. I'm sure this doesn't work for everyone.

And definitely keep us posted OP. Looking forward to hearing about your journey

This will be super anecdotal...
My PT used to train under a state sponsored program where they had doctors doing their cycles and he's mentioned several times that they always took clomid during cycle.
But this is over 10 years ago.

youre 5'10 210lbs and eating 200g protein a day??

mind posting up your macros??

youre holding a lot of water.. you need to take your adex to .5mg eod minimum

youre 5'10 210lbs and eating 200g protein a day??

mind posting up your macros??

youre holding a lot of water.. you need to take your adex to .5mg eod minimum

Hey 3j, long time no talk brotha. To be honest I dont have a very precise count on macros. And I'm pretty sure I'm a bit off just trying my best with being super amateur raising kids and working. Here's what my diet looked like today

7am - 6 eggs over easy 6 pieces of bacon 4 pieces of wheat bread with orange juice and water b4 and after

11am steak and cheese subway sandwich double meet so like 30 grams protein there and water.

Hit gym at 130. Drank protein shake

4pm done at gym another shake bagel and peanut butter and banana

530pm large steak with a whole onion sauteed and a bundle of asparagus and a medium sized serving of wild rice.

7pm protein shake

9pm good sized salmon fillet with asparagus

Drank a protein shake 30 mins ago so like 10pm.

That's pretty regular day for me rn.

I've been trying to get as close to 200 grams a day including shakes but dont always achieve that goal.View attachment 567316

View attachment 567318

Attached photo is at 204

Last edited:
Four protein shakes a day? Try to take them with some solid food, otherwise they run right through you and you only absorb something like 20% because they don't spend enough time in your small intestine.

Hey 3j, long time no talk brotha. To be honest I dont have a very precise count on macros. And I'm pretty sure I'm a bit off just trying my best with being super amateur raising kids and working. Here's what my diet looked like today

7am - 6 eggs over easy 6 pieces of bacon 4 pieces of wheat bread with orange juice and water b4 and after

11am steak and cheese subway sandwich double meet so like 30 grams protein there and water.

Hit gym at 130. Drank protein shake

4pm done at gym another shake bagel and peanut butter and banana

530pm large steak with a whole onion sauteed and a bundle of asparagus and a medium sized serving of wild rice.

7pm protein shake

9pm good sized salmon fillet with asparagus

Drank a protein shake 30 mins ago so like 10pm.

That's pretty regular day for me rn.

I've been trying to get as close to 200 grams a day including shakes but dont always achieve that goal.View attachment 567316

View attachment 567318

Attached photo is at 204

looking great bro, well done and hope your cycle keeps going great.

Four protein shakes a day? Try to take them with some solid food, otherwise they run right through you and you only absorb something like 20% because they don't spend enough time in your small intestine.

Ok will do. Maybe a protein bar or something else

Back