45 pounds of fat in 4 weeks?

While I'm not saying some if not all of that isn't true, that piece was put together for a "natural" bodybuilding magazine with the intent of shocking their readers with the state of drugs in bodybuilding. It has a sensationalistic tone to it - and who here, knowing what they know, believes the top pros "hardly train". Do your cycles work for you when you don't train? I mean every one is basically on the same drugs, an even this "bodybuilder" admits - the only varients left are diet and training.

Suareezay said:
I just watched an old Lee Priest video in which he says he lost 45 pounds of fat in the last 4 weeks....which makes sense considering how big he gets offseason.

My question is what do the pros use to strip fat off like that without losing muscle? I dont want to know for personal use, im just curious to know.

Hydroxycut for sure..:D

Winchester said:
what part was that, I didnt see it

IM: Yeah, and you gotta keep risking your life to try to make a few bucks winning a show.
BB: I'll tell you what: [Some] of the guys, like [blank], are gay prostitutes.

Golgo13 said:
Meth... I doubt it.
I trained at Gold's Venice for 10 years. I never saw a pro use meth as part of their cutting cycle. I saw people use clen, T3, DNP, e/c/a, but never flat out use meth. Meth isn't really much of a fat burner. It is an appetite suppresant at best.

I think the reason the pro's make such drastic changes in short periods of time is mostly due to experience.They have been cutting/bulking for so long their body's just do it alot quicker than the average person.Ever since I did a few crash diets in the past,I have been able to shed fat alot faster now than before,it's kind of like "muscle memory",only in the form of fat loss.

do most of the pros use dnp pre contest?
I know only one pro, he takes just about every steroid known to man, but he doesn't use DNP.
But he never gets fat in his offseason.

I read that piece and it seems like it was not an actual interview but more something written by a journalist to say all those things.

Some of the facts may not be exaggerated, but the format of it seems fake.

Back