4th cycle opinions please

BaBy PLaTZ

Height:5'4
Weight:204
(Just had my BF% measured at 12%)

I have 29 yrs of bodybuilding training experience. My first cycle was a primobolon only cycle about 20 yrs ago (I had no gear knowledge back then & listened to a friend). My second cycle was the usual "Test only first cycle" in 2011. My third was a 15 wk Test 500 EW with a dbol kickstart (40 mg ED). I've been cruising on 250 mgs test EW for the last 8 weeks, which will be a total of 12 weeks by the time I start this 4th cycle. I do have some Pro Hormone experience as well. I'm planning on doing my first show in the early part of 2016. My cycle I'm putting together now will look like this.

My next cycle:
Week 1-6: 40mg ED Dbol kickstart
Week 1-15: Testosterone Enanthate 750mg EW(Sunday morn, Wednesday evening )
Week 1-15: Deca Durabolin 500mg EW (Sunday morn, Wednesday evening )
Week 1-15: HCG 500iu EW (same days as test inject)
Week 1-15: Aromasin 12.5mg ed
Caber on hand for prolactin sides.
(NO PCT) Then going right back to my cruise for 4 weeks & then on to my 20 week prep cycle starting Dec 19.
*CRUISE*
Test E 250mgs EW
HCG 500iu EW
Aromasin 6.25 mgs ED

Questions:
1. Should I take caber from the start or wait till sides start? (I've read conflicting info on this)

2. What are your thoughts on jumping to 750mgs of test with 4 cycles under my belt?

All thoughts & opinions welcome. Just want to make sure I'm doing things properly.

Last edited:
Why have your test at 750 when deca has a higher anabolic rating and lower androgenic rating. I'd keep your test at 750 at do deca at 1000. I'd also throw in some EQ. And bump ur dbol to 50. Also make it 18 weeks in my opinion. That's an off season bulk. Small bridge with higher doses mind you like 500mg test then hit your pre comp. if you can afford some gh then throw in 6-8iu per day half way through first cycle then carry through to end of your bridge. during your bulk it can be clean. Good luck.

Why have your test at 750 when deca has a higher anabolic rating and lower androgenic rating. I'd keep your test at 750 at do deca at 1000. I'd also throw in some EQ. And bump ur dbol to 50. Also make it 18 weeks in my opinion. That's an off season bulk. Small bridge with higher doses mind you like 500mg test then hit your pre comp. if you can afford some gh then throw in 6-8iu per day half way through first cycle then carry through to end of your bridge. during your bulk it can be clean. Good luck.

I somewhat agree, but I'd flip it around. I would have the EQ at at least 1g with test at 1.5g and add deca at 500mg to assist joints. Even at that low dose it will help a fraction. Keep the HCG, my balls ache like a mother fucker without it.

Definitely add the hGH for the comp prep. Earlier if you can.

Use the Cabergoline IF you need it.

Back