4th cycle test and dbol (bulking)

kremken

Hey guys,
I have a thread in My cycle section, but I will post it here too, because I hope it is a more active section.
27yo
6'2.4
3 y training exp
3 oral cycles under my belt (winny and anavar (up to 60mg each for 6 weeks), dbol cycle 4 or 6 weeker can't remember (40mg), trest) I do tolerate orals very good and I have minimal side effects, just got headache from winny and anavar combination and shin pumps.

On feb 28th have started dbol at 30mg, 3 days later switched to 40mg (I have only 1000mg, so I think I will need to buy more)
I have a vial on test e 2500mg, but I started it 6 days later, because my dumb ass forgot about testosterone. I am following John Doe's protocol :
1 0.5cc
2 1cc
3 1.5cc
4 2cc
5 2cc
6 1.5cc
7 1cc
8 0.5cc

So I have already did a shot of 0.5 cc and today am going for 1 cc (250mg of test).
I am looking for an advice of dbol cycle length(3,4 or 6 weeker) and test length. Should I leave it like that, should I extend it... and what dosages ???

Cheers

What the actual fuck is going on here?

3 oral cycles? That's for women bro, so you have no experience under your belt, at all. You even lack basic understanding and will fuck yourself up.
I can only guess its test e when you write 250mg for 1 cc, which would the common one...and I guess 1-8 are weeks?

You should and need to read the beginner sticky cycle. Period. Get some basic knowledge before we continue talking anything else.

Your plan is horrible, wrong, dangerous and even bit useless...

Sorry dude, if got smth wrong, it just seemed ok back then and got decent results.
Could you please point out to what is wrong with my cycle and what should I change ? Today I took my second shot of test (250mg). Should I discontinue a cycle.. ? I already went up 15lbs in those 2 weeks.

Should I discontinue dbol after the tube finishes and up testosterone to 500mg and have a 10-12 weeker cycle (total) ?

Sorry dude, if got smth wrong, it just seemed ok back then and got decent results.
Could you please point out to what is wrong with my cycle and what should I change ? Today I took my second shot of test (250mg). Should I discontinue a cycle.. ? I already went up 15lbs in those 2 weeks.

So you gained about 14 lbs of water. And thats me being generous lol... Biggest reason for this is lack of an AI.
I didn't mean to come off so harsh sounding tho, i just get upset because it sucks when people do stuff that ends up harming them, often permanently.
Start with reading this link: https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ners-guid***********-proper-nutrition-3j.html

The short story is that the orals you're taking will shutdown your natural testo production and you'll be essentially castrate yourself, gain water, bloat up, spike estrogen and generally feel like shit.

A more sensible approach (as written in the link) would be only 250mg test e, twice per week(spaced 3.5 days apart) and no other AAS.
Far as discontinue? You're half way to somewhat peak blood levels (unless you bump it up to 500mg / week, that is) and with such a long ester it doesn't really make sense, you can't just "stop" instantly.

I wouldn't keep running dbol though, your estrogen is already out of whack and the water retention is pretty insane as of right now.
Removing dbol would help combat that.

Last edited:
Cheers santa666 ! I thought nobody was goig to give me an answer... so, I should continue only on test at 500 mg for 8 or 10 weeks ? Also what dosage would suffice of arimidex or aromasin ?

Guys, I have a few questions, that are on my mind about this cycle. You see my max ever weight was on dbol 235lbs, now I am 220lbs, so those 15lbs didn't even strech my skin, but made me a bit thicked and yes I am bloated af, because I don't have a lot of bodyfat, but still almost no abs visible.

Should I discontinue dbol now or finish it at 3 weeks ? Because testosterone is in my system for only 8 days, so I am worrying that I would suffer low test symptoms. And the ^^^ questions.

Cheers

Guys, I have a few questions, that are on my mind about this cycle. You see my max ever weight was on dbol 235lbs, now I am 220lbs, so those 15lbs didn't even strech my skin, but made me a bit thicked and yes I am bloated af, because I don't have a lot of bodyfat, but still almost no abs visible.

Should I discontinue dbol now or finish it at 3 weeks ? Because testosterone is in my system for only 8 days, so I am worrying that I would suffer low test symptoms. And the ^^^ questions.

Cheers

As written above...
I wouldn't keep running dbol though, your estrogen is already out of whack and the water retention is pretty insane as of right now.
Removing dbol would help combat that.

It would also have other benefits such as lowered blood pressure.

But really... If you gonna keep running anything? Get some aromasin and hcg and get PCT drugs now...
Blood work decides the dose but i'd start with 20/25mg per day for the first week then lower to 10/12.5mg per day of aromasin (depends if you get 20 or 25mg pills...)
Get blood work to confirm in 6-8 weeks from when you start the cycle.

Last edited:
Cheers santa666 ! I thought nobody was goig to give me an answer... so, I should continue only on test at 500 mg for 8 or 10 weeks ? Also what dosage would suffice of arimidex or aromasin ?

Honestly you shouldn't be running any gear of any kind because you have not even the slightest idea of what you're doing.

8 weeks for test e is useless, 10 weeks is in the useless area. You'd want at least 12-14 weeks with such a long ester.

Thanks dude ! I am gonna buy some AI, and test and extend the cycle to 12 weeks at 500 mg, should I count in those first two shots of 0.5 and 1cc to that 12 weeker or just additional 12 weeks of test ?

Thanks dude ! I am gonna buy some AI, and test and extend the cycle to 12 weeks at 500 mg, should I count in those first two shots of 0.5 and 1cc to that 12 weeker or just additional 12 weeks of test ?

Start your timeline from the first week you take 500mg, split over 2 injections, each 3.5 days apart.
And for the bloodwork, start it once you start aromasin and be on it for 6 weeks, should be enough to stabilize your estrogen, your conversion and let you reach peak blood plasma levels.

when does the rest of your goodies arrive?

Listen no offense OP, however i truly believe you need to STOP wherever you are, get your PCT in order and clean out.

The reason is as was said you shouldn't even be cycling Right now due to you are not educated enlighten in the safe use of Steroids. It seems you know just enough to ask the Q's cause you basically have heard this or that and you wanna start with some big bulking compound Dbol etc... But you don't understand how to put a cycle together and what sides your headed for. What will cause these sides both positive to unwanted.

But rather then sit and tear you down for no good reason , I'm trying to get you to learn what you don't know (?) and all of what you need to learn much more. Have you read all the sticky Threads ? If not try to read up more.

Also there are the Steroid profiles on board as well as other sites , you need to read up more on those. Also try to do better on your Cycle Protocol outline form.

Op I might be a lil off from what I got from you but , still I feel you are in the middle of the lake right now with only one paddle and my best advise is to read up, ask more on what you've read , share it with us for critique and get all your gear and $$ for BW. Two many basic Q's for someone looking to cycle now at this juncture. A couple months or so will only help you get more educated and have an optimum cycle for yourself.

Good Luck

OH PS: Also I want you to understand that I don't consider your previous cycles any good. Those were just N/G and they are also a sign of not enough knowledge.

OMM

Last edited:
After reading what mike wrote, I have to side with him.
I wanted to say stop it and go on PCT but internally debated the 21 day window and its bit meeh in either direction...however... Safety comes first, you can always run a proper cycle soon enough :)

It's easy to formulate a pct plan. Check out the sponsors here to get what you need. Get blood works done now also.

Well, I am kind of upset, because I was looking forward to getting bigger for thia summer, but you guys are right, safety IS first.
However, when should I be able to start another cycle ? I would just go plain old test e for 12 weeks at 500mg.

I am discontinuing dbol today, but I have injected test 2 days ago, so I will need to wait out a bit. How should I be training on these days and what my diet should look like ?

Back